chapter 16: the prank-war part 2

Jasmyns P.O.V

As Elton walked through the door a look of disbelieve flooded his face, suddenly sadness washed away the disbelieve,flooding his eyes with tears but he hid it with a smile when we saw the camera realizing that he couldn't cry on camera. "what did you do to my dog" he spoke so quietly i could barely hear him. "ummmm what do you mean" i said instantly regretting my choice seeing how sad this made him. "im not mad, this made me sad" he spoke more quietly then before. "this made you sad" colby said laughing "yea" he opened the back door and circa ran out to the back yard. he picked her up and carried her to the rainbow ball-pit and layed down with her in it. he sunk to the bottom. "this makes me happy" he said with a huge smile on his face, but i saw  the anger and the sadness in his eyes.

~time skip later that night~

the rest of the day elton was pissed. he wouldn't stop yelling at not only me but also sam and colby. sam caught a little bit on camera and put it in his YouTube video. i decided to go hang out with bailey so i went into colbys room to hang out and i jumped onto the bed. bailey was on her phone watching YouTube as usual. she was watching Shane Dawson's new conspiracy theory video, we ended up binge watching Shane Dawson till 8pm. wowza. when we went down the stairs of our old house the floors creaked as in introducing us to the downstairs. as we entered the kitchen an eerie feeling crept up our spines. the lights began to flicker as the lights went out glass was thrown at our feet, jumping onto the counter looking around the house. when it appeared. there was a tall figure with a bunny mask on coming down the stairs with a bloody knife. as we screamed in agony the figure came toward us holding the knife, the point of it directly at us. as it came near bailey kicked it "down under" a deep voice yelled a rainbow of profanitys falling to the ground. "colby?" bailey asked suspiciously "WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!" corey came running around the corner turning back on the lights. we were still in shock, colby pulled off the mask and said "yep, welcome" he was obviously in pain. he walked back up the stairs and turned his head to say "bailey, nice kick" still holding his balls he quickly went up the stairs, we heard his door slam not too long after.

Baileys P.O.V

Colby had pranked jasmyn and i but i had kicked him in the balls so i figure i dont want t prank him i caused him enough pain. i went up to our room and layed down next to him. "hey, wanna go to target with me. im gonna do a prank on sam." i just nodded my head and we went. he got a bunch of duct tape and we headed home. we were rocking out to nirvana about 5 minutes away from home when we got the call. it was corey. "hello!" god corey sounded freaked out. "yo, whats up?" colby said calmly. "get home bro, i messed u[p really bad. god bro please where are you?" "i about 5 minutes away whats up" colby said starting to freak out. "ill explain when you get here as soon as you get here come into my room OK!?!" corey said still freaking out. and with that corey hung up. as we entered the house we sprinted up to coreys room to see blood everywhere, devyn was missing.