Chapter 18: wait...

Colby's P.O.V

Bailey stormed out of my room. "baby please wait!" i screamed after her. "fuck!!!" i screamed as she walked away from me and got into her car. "baby its a prank please dont leave" she didn't hear me because her engine started and she drove off. tears began to blur my vision as i sat on the steps of my house regretting the prank. i ran upstairs and kicked shai out of my house not wanting anyone with me. as i lay there and cry my heart broke into a million pieces knowing i would never get her back.

Baileys .P.OV

Colby was screaming at me as i got in my car and drove away. i couldn't make out his words. I didn't want to talk to him ever again, how could he do this to me. as i drove i couldn't see anything so i pulled over and began to cry, letting my emotions take over. i sat there for around 30 minutes crying before i got a call from jasmyn. she was face timing me. i quickly answered. she obviously knew what was going on because she was looking at me sympathetically. i began to cry harder now. she started to go up the stairs and i knew she was probably going to eltons room so we could talk in private. to my surprise she went down the hallway leading to colbys room. "jasmyn, please dont" i said quietly through sniffles. she gave me a stern look and put a finger over her mouth signalling to me to shut up. i did as she said and she flipped her camera and slowly opened the door to colbys room. pointing her camera inside i started to cry harder as i saw that he was laying on his bed crying cuddling a a body pillow. there was blood on part of the body pillow and i went into shock as i saw that the blood was placed around his wrists. "colby!" i screamed. his head snapped to the door and he saw the phone that was pointing at him. he quickly tried to hide his wrists but failed. jasmyn entered the room and began to run over to him and examine his wrists i placed my phone on the passenger seat of my car and sped to the house.

as i entered the house everyone stared at me as i ran up to colbys room. when i entered the room i looked at his wrists. the cuts weren't bad thank god. "Why did you do this, what made you think that doing this would make you better" i said signalling to his wrists. "you left, and you said cutting was a way to cope for you." he said looking at the floor. jasmyn got up and left the room leaving us alone. i placed my finger tips on his chin and lifted his head so that he was looking at me. i placed a soft kiss on his lips. i could feel the tears still rolling down his face. "are you ok" i asked as i was puling away. he nodded slightly.

~time skip a few days~

colbys wrists were healing but i was still scared. why did he feel the need to hurt himself. i lay there next to a sleeping colby, his arms wrapped around my waist making me feel safe. i heard his light snores slow to a stop and then his head lifted him rubbing his eyes. i swear this man didn't know how much i loved him, which meant when he did that prank he didn't know how much it broke my heart. "what're you thinking about" he said with morning rasp still in his voice. "nothing" i said before getting up and changing. as i took off my shirt i was about to replace it with a black on black take changes hoodie when i felt hands wrap around my waist and i was pulled onto the bed.