Chapter 12

Eltons P.O.V

I awoke several hours later to a phone ringing in the distance. as i open my eyes colby is already running toward me. still half asleep i struggled to hear what he was saying. "jasmyn, bailey.......hospital........dead........hurry!!!!" as i came too he explained again. "there was a shooting at the mall jasmyn and bailey were in. they are in critical condition, 30 dead, more injured. we have to go, hurry!!!!" as i realized what he had said i jumped off the couch sprinting to the door. tears uncontrollably rolling down my face. "baby, are you ok" Amanda said from outside the gate. why is she still here, but i couldn't focus on her. jasmyn was hurt. i hopped in the passenger seat barely in time for colby to start driving off. we sped to the hospital, almost getting pulled over several times.

Colbys P.O.V

all these thoughts rushing through my head. she cant die not now. we were finally happy. she had come so far in life. tears flooding my eyes. oceans running down my cheeks. when we arrive i barely park and Elton is already out of the car and running, me right behind him. as we enter the lobby we are told that bailey is in surgery and that jasmyn is in her room and has gave a statement to the police. we rush tothe room stopping to talk to her doctor that was standing outside her door. "shes sleeping, its been a rough day. let her sleep. as we rush into her room we see her right shoulder wrapped up and upper leg wrapped up. "jasmyn, jasmyn can you hear me, WAKE UP!!!! elton screamed waking jasmyn up. "im fine, but bailey was hit in lower stomach she seems to be fine and we should be able to see her soon!" jasmyn says with a obviously fake grin on her face.

Jasmyns P.O.V (ik alot of P.O.V changes.)

i faked a smile because i saw the devastation on colbys face. my leg and arm hurt extremely bad. I told elton to shut up several times because my head was throbbing but he kept rambling on. " ELTON I LOVE YOU BUT SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" i yelled, shock covered his face, his mouth opened but then he quickly shut it and looked at the ground. he reminded me of a puppy that had just been yelled at. i automatically felt horrible. my eye lids fell and i slipped into a dream.

i awoke several hours later to an argument, colby was arguing with the doctor. "Bullshit, i call straight bullshit. she was shot. im her boyfri..... im her best friend. please let me see her. i know everything about her. why would i shoot the girl im in love with? huh Mr. smart-ass?" colby was red with anger. but i saw the pain in his eyes, his tears staining his cheeks. "sir you need to calm down" the doctor said trying to calm colby down. "we're just taking safety measures, for the safety of bailey." "FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS HOSPITAL, FUCK....." colby was interrupted by a crying Elton hand on his shoulder. "their doing there best ok. let them do their job" colby retreated and started pacing up and down the hallway.

Colbys P.O.V

i paced up and down the hallway in front of baileys door waiting for her to wake up so i could go see her. "colby?" i heard her soft voice.