chapter 14 the nightmares

A/N: do you guys think i should keep the "chapter 14" or should i start titling the chapters.... i dont know. comment your opinions! <3

~time skip 5 days~

Baileys P.O.V

i have mostly recovered but i still have nightmares every night and i know that jasmyn does too because i hear her screaming in the middle of the night sometimes. most of the time ill run from colbys room into eltons and kick elton out of his bed because me and jasmyn have become super close. she is the only one who makes me feel safe about this subject. colby helps but she fixes it.  no im not attracted to her (dirty minded kids you) but we have become best friends. most nights we dont sleep. we stay up all night watching rick and morty or family guy. 

its currently 2:00am and i just woke up screaming. colby quickly sat up and engulfed me into is arms. wrapping around me like a koala wrapping around a tree. i layed back down and let him go to sleep. then once i heard his light snores i slowly snuck out of bed without waking him. his door always made so much noise so i decided to rip off the band-aid and open the door extremely fast. to my surprise it didn't make much noise, except for a low creek. i tip-toed down the corridor to eltons room slow and quietly like a ninja. as soon as i opened the door elton sat up and rubbed his eyes. he looked at me sympathetically, he kissed jasmyn on the forehead and  quickly got out of the bed he shared with the peacefully sleeping jasmyn. as elton walked passed me we patted me on the shoulder looking into my eyes and whispered "im so sorry" with these words he pulled out a gun and quickly aimed it at me. i glanced over at jasmyn to see her dead on the floor a pool of blood around her. i screamed and looked back at him wide eyed as the trigger pulled everything went black. i felt hands around me as i slowly opened my eyes. colby was looking at me with the most beautiful blue eyes. his warmth engulfing me, as i became tangled in his arms we layed down. i waited to hear his adorable light snores and snuck off to jasmyn. as i entered the room elton looked at me tiredly and got out of the bed walking out of the room.

i climbed into bed with jasmyn and she opened her eyes. i realized she was sweating profusely and had shock in her eyes. i quickly realized she had a nightmare and hugged her tightly. she was breathing heavily and quickly started crying. the police still hadn't found the shooter and we were terrified he would come looking for us. she eventually cried herself asleep. i figure ill at least try to fall asleep she began murmuring something, i giggled realizing she was just sleep talking. i fell asleep hoping to have a peaceful sleep.

"bacon" jasmyn screamed at the top of her lungs causing me to wake up. she was bouncing up and down on the bed shaking my shoulders with her hands. "colby made food, god damn FUCK ME UPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!" at this point my eyes opened wide with excitement "bissshhhhhh i know lets go!!!!!!!" she screamed while pulling at my wrist. " i quickly ran behind her fumbling down the stairs. and thats when it happend the smell of bacon crawled up my nose causing my heart to pound excitedly. i quickly ran up to colby and jumped on his back "your the best boyfriend ever" i whispered in his ear. " he looked over his shoulder at me and smirked "i know" and with that he turned around and finished making breakfast.

i sat down at the counter next to jasmyn. we kept eyeing each other excitedly and tapping our fingers. "im huuuuungery!" i screamed at colby. jasmyn and i quickly looked behind us at the sound of several peoples footsteps. Aaron, Corey, Devyn, and Elton all quickly ran down the stairs excitement on all their face. "we smelt bacon" corey said with a goofy grin on his face. corey wore a long white t-shirt with blue denim jeans and his hair in a man-bun. Aaron was still half asleep and only wore grey sweatpants, devyn wore a green textured  cropped tank top with some high waisted blue denim shorts, elton wore his usual gym shorts with a black tank top. jasmyn wore a cropped black "send it" sweatshirt with black velvet shorts. i wore a cropped "take chances" sweatshirt with my classic grey joggers. 

after our meal jasmyn and i decided to go to the gym because our doctor said after 5 days we could finally go back to our normal routines (exercising ect.) jasmyn and i were very exited to finally get back to our normal routines and exercise. i know most people hate to work out but when i was 10-13 i was chubby and got bullied for it so i have learned to love to exercise, it has given me a flat tummy. jasmyn has a flat tummy too. apparently she worked out in Nevada quiet often. so we ran upstairs, i kept on the "take chances" cropped hoodie but changed my pants into my black "PINK" leggings and put on my white and black Adidas. i only wore Adidas to work out, im usually more of a "vans" girl. jasmyn usually wore converse, but for working out she wore Adidas as well. she cam out basically wearing the same thing as me but she was wearing a cropped "send it" hoodie.  when we got to the gym we both worked out harder than we ever have. we were dripping sweat when we left the gym. 

we finally arrived home after sitting an hour in L.A traffic. we were immediately bombarded with pie. "fuck" jasmyn and i both whispered at the same time.