Chapter 23: the explanation

Baileys P.O.V

"Okay, when i was 11 my mom became pregnant. little Cameron was born early, he was born at 8 months old and had a heart problem. he died a month later, our family was devastated but frank and Vanessa took it the worse. after that frank would beat me and Vanessa would just drink and laugh as it happend." i looked down at my shoes. colby put his hand under my chin and raised it. "you will never see them again i promise. none of this is your fault" colbys blue eyes pierced mine as my eyes filled with water. elton interrupted my thoughts. "im so sorry, but why are you belemic?" he asked true sympathy written on his face. "they corrupted my self confidence, everyday they told me i was worthless, ugly and no one would ever love me. after a while i believed it, and i know that you guys see me differently but i still see myself they way that they told me i was." elton looked at me and rage filled his eyes making me cower. "dont ever believe that sh!t, you are beautiful and colby loves you. your going to eat and your going to get better. we will help you every step of the way." he seemed disgusted not with me, but with the pure thought of what i had gone through.

we arrived home and jasmyn was asleep on the couch, it was about 3:30 am and i was exhausted. i ran over to jasmyn and shook her awake. her eyes shot open and tears stained her cheeks, new ones falling down as well. "dont ever do that again you scared the living sh!t out of me. i love you please dont leave me. " she pulled me into a hug and i squeezed her like there was no tomorrow because for all i know there wasn't. "im so sorry and i love you but im exhausted and need some sleep" i pulled away but she pulled me back in. " ok goodnight" she pulled away and walked over to elton taking his hand and pulling him upstairs. colby looked at me tears still rolling down his face. he reached out his hand and when i took it he pulled me toward him, wrapping his arms around me giving me a warm hug. i never realized how much his hugs meant to me before now. he let go and brought me up stairs. when we got into his room i changed into my classic grey joggers and a nirvana crop top. i layed near the wall on his bed and closed my eyes. i felt a dip in the bed behind me and arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

"FIRE!!!!! GUYS THERES A FIRE!!!!" i woke up to sam screaming about a fire in his room and fire alarms going off. i instantly sat up and colby rubbed his eyes and stared at me in confusion. when he heard the commotion he and i both got up and ran to sams room to his door shut and smoke coming out of the crack of the bottom of his door. he was standing in the hallway waking up the other roommates when Aaron started yelling "wheres buddy i cant find buddy" we all started to freak out looking for buddy. we all ran out front. when i looked at sams window i saw that it had an orange tint to it. "guys

look" i said pointing to sams window. they all began to freak out "ive called the fire department already" sam said while heading back inside to help Aaron look for buddy. "guys it taking forever, lets at least try to put it out it cant be that big" elton suggested, we all agreed and headed upstairs with pots of water to put out the fire. when we got inside his room there was no fire and sam screamed "WELCOME TO THE MEGA PRANK WAR!!!!!!!!!!!" he began laughing and i rolled my eyes and went back to colbys room. "whats up with bailey" sam asked concerned. i walked out into the hallway "you wanna know whats wrong with me. YOU! your wrong with me im fucking sleeping and you wake me up so if you dont mind im going to sleep with my boyfriend. ANY OBJECTIONS?!?!?!?" i screamed letting my temper get the best of me. they all shook their heads with shocked faces. i grabbed colbys hand and we headed back into his room and i was about to fall asleep when colby let go of my waist and sat up. "bailey, have you ever thought about why apartments are called apartments instead on togetherments?" he asked with total seriousness. "colby i swear to god let me go to sleep please im exhausted" i said once again closing my eyes. "ok...... hey but why is a driveway called a driveway instead of a parkway and a parkway called a parkway instead of a driveway" i stood up and grabbed his hand. he walked next to me and then i pushed him out the door and locked it. i crawled back into bed and went to sleep.

A/N: hey guys i want to thank you all for almost 4k reads it crazy. also please comment suggestions down below it helps alot, i havent been posting much because im in a HUGE writers block so ill probably post more if anyone can help out thanks.