chapter 17: HeartBroken

As we walked into the room we way blood every where. all over the bed all over the floor, but scariest of all, all over corey. corey quickly came up to us freaking out, he explained "we were fighting..... then she pushed me and i got mad and......" he started pacing. "wheres devyn" colby asked calmly. "thats.... thats her" corey said pointing to the blood. "ELTONNNNNNN" colby screamed "eltoooon" i screamed as well. "no no no bro stop, bro stop. he have to hide the body" "what the fuck bro no, ELTON! we have to call the police" within seconds elton was in the room trying to calm corey down. "wheres devyn" elton asked calmly. "in the closet" corey said his eyes focused on the ground. as colby went to check the closet corey pulled him back grabbing him by his wrist. i screamed in fear having flash backs of the shooting and jasmyn pulling me by my wrist out of the mall. elton looked terrified and quickly got corey in a choke hold. coreys face turned purple quickly, all of us screaming. the door to their bathroom opened and devyn stepped out. "what you guys doing" she said through a giggle. we all looked at her in shock then back at corey then back at devyn. i hugged as i thought i had lost one of my closest friends. "welcome to the prank wars!!!!"corey screamed at the top of his lungs.

~time skip 2 days~

pranks had happend non-stop. which means cameras were out 24/7. which means fans have seen colby and i together all the time. and theyve started to figure this out and come to their own conclusions. we didnt tell them about our relationship because we knew there would be hate. boy were we right.

x.bailey.x

                                                                 liked by colbybrock,brennentaylor,10,000more

x.bailey.x : should i start a youtube channel?

colbybrock: yes! ill help you

fanaccount1: what a beauty and yes of course

hateaccount1: slut

hateaccount2: she doesnt deserve colby

hateaccount3: kys

its not that these comments affected me, who am i kidding they hurt me so much. i started to believe everything they said. although i was recovering from my depression with the help of friends it was still constantly in the back of my mind. my thoughts surrounding me like water surrounding a drowning person. i didn't know what to expect from life. would it get better. we hadn't even confirmed that we were a "thing" yet and there was still hate. their words haunted me making me feel alone and unwanted. i decided to tell colby about the thoughts i have been having and the way that i was feeling. but i needed to figure out how to tell him. so i drove around L.A. the lights and people smiling. "wow, this really is the land of dreams" i whispered silently to myself. by the time i was almost home i had been out for over 2 hours. i had finally figured out what i was going to say. i decided to text colby to make sure he was home. i pulled over and texted him.

me- hey baby, are you home?

Colby Cell- yeah, where are you?

me- im about 10 minutes away, can we talk when i get home?

Colby Cell- yeah of course see you then.

i drove home rocking out to three days grace on the way. i finally arrived home about 10 minutes later. when i entered the house it was silent accept a few curse words coming from the game room. i walked over and checked it out. "fuck you, fucking prick what the fuck bro!" corey was screaming at the TV. i giggled at his stupidity and walked up the stairs leading to colbys room. i heard loud moans coming from the hallway. i laughed so hard at the thought of kat and sam "getting it on". i continued down the hallway realizing that the moaning was coming from colbys room. i burst in and saw him and his friend shai under his covers. tears flooded my eyes as i sprinted down the hallway, down the stairs and out the front door. i heard colby scream a few cuss words but i didnt listen as i got in my car and drove away.