CHAPTER 8

"bailey, i have to tell you something" "what" bailey said with an adorable grin. "bailey, i...... i want some ice cream." i couldnt do it. i couldnt tell her.

Baileys P.O.V

as i heard those words my heart broke. "oh ok... here" i said handing him the ice cream. i thought he was going to say he felt something for me. "i just realized that i have to go, sorry i couldn't stay, i know we were supposed to talk but i have to pack my stuff and figure out where to go next" "Bailey, wait please, i cant figure out how to tell you the way i feel."

Colbys P.O.V

"i want some ice cream" DAMMIT why did i say that. why couldn't i tell her how i felt. i could see the moment her heart broke. im such an idiot. "oh... ok" she said handing me the ice cream. i could see the sadness in her eyes despite the smile on her face. "i just realized i have to go, sorry i couldn't stay. i know that we were supposed to talk or whatever. but i have to pack my stuff and figure out where i'm going next" she said walking towards the door. "bailey, wait please. i cant figure out how to tell you how i feel..... bailey i have so many feelings for you an I can't get you out of my head." "Colby, you have no idea how much i've wanted to hear you say that but i'm leaving. why now? i don't have a place to go." my heart broke a little bit, but i had an idea. "why don't you just stay here? we could be together, i could protect you and idk, make you happy?" i suggested. she blushed and said " kiss me, of course only to seal the deal"she said, smirking. my heart melted, she's beautiful. "only if you can reach my lips" i said, cockily. she fake gasped, "are you calling me short?" i chuckled as she feigned hurt. "oh never my dear, you're not short. you're just snack sized" i said, chuckling. she giggled and said "oh well, what can i do about that" she jumped onto me wrapping her legs around my waist, our lips melting together. she pulled away and i carried her to the couch to watch a movie. i finally had the love of my life. bailey always picked the best movies and shows so i let her chose what to watch. she chose rick and morty, we ended up binge watching it all night. well i did, she fell asleep, her head on my chest, 2 episodes in, "light weight" i whispered. i shut off the tv and carried her upstairs. i lay her down in my bed as i walk over to my closet. i take off my shirt and change into some joggers. i turn around just in time to see bailey quickly shut her eyes. "Bailey are you pretending to be asleep"i said with a smirk on my face.

Baileys P.O.V

I rested my head on his chest. "lightweight" i heard him chuckle. he turned off the tv and carried me upstairs. what im way too lazy to walk and his warmth on my body felt nice. he layed me down on his bed. i open my eyes to him stripping down. he slides on joggers and turns around. i shut my eyes quickly. crap he totally saw me and i blushed, hard. "bailey are you pretending to sleep?" i could hear the smirk he had on his face through his voice. i giggle and keep my eyes shut. "nope" i pretend to lightly snore. "bailey....." he says through a chuckle. i could hear him walking over to me. "bailey dont make me" no no no no i squirm into a fetal position and pull the blankets over me. "tickle you!!!!" he quickly runs over to me and jumps on the bed. tickling my sides. "please hahaha stop hahahah i hahaha cant hahaha breath hahahah!!!" i scream. "say it bailey" "no never" i said giggling. he continues tickling till i break. "fine fine fine, Colby Brock you are the best player of kingdom hearts please stop!!!!" i said giggling."damn right i am, but thats not what i want you to say." he says laughing as well. "COLBY BROCK IS THE HOTTEST PERSON ALIVE" i say screaming making sure all the roommates hear it. "ok, ill stop." he says as he slightly blushed, that was cute, and finally stops tickling me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP" i hear Sam scream. " OH MY GOD COLBY, COLBY, COLBY" i scream louder. Colby bursts out laughing. i hear a door open and shut then Corey opens the door and says "dude we're all very happy for y'all but shut the FUCK up" as he walks away i see devyn, Aaron,Amanda, Elton, Sam, and Kat all standing in the hallway. then devyn comes in and says "guys its 2am ok go.to.bed!!!!!!!"