chapter 15 ~ the prank war

jasmyn and i were chatting as we walked through the front door after our workout when we were hit with over 10 plates of whip cream.once we wipped the whip cream off of our eyes jasmyn and i eyed each other and started chasing the pranksters. i chased corey and colby and jasmyn chased elton and Aaron. i finally tackled them and sat on colby while throwing the whip cream i had on my shirt onto corey. while i was doing that i heard "YYYEEEEEWWWWHHAAAAAAA" followed by eltons bloody murder scream and jasmyn laughing. "help me im being attacked by a laughing demon!" elton screamed. we all laughed because we all knew jasmyn could be a demon. and yes theres a difference between demon and raging bitch. jasmyn was both sometimes, but right now we could tell that she was probably smiling like a murder and laughing her crazy insane laugh, no not a giggle. this laugh sounded like a demon was coming out of her.

Jasmyns P.O.V

"YYYEEEEEWWWHHHAAA" i screamed at the top of my lungs as i jumped onto eltons back tackling him. as we were falling elton let out a bloody murder scream that pierced my ears but then made me die of laughter. "Help im being attacked by a demon!" elton screamed. i could hear my friends laughing and i knew they weren't going to stop me. i slowly leaned down as if i was going to kiss elton. he saw what i was doing and started to lean in. instead of kissing him i leaned to the right and whispered in his ear "no ones going to help you" i leaned back up slowly and smiled an evil smile. he quickly got out from under me and ran. he ran straight out the back door stumbling and struggling to stay standing as he kept looking behind him because i was chasing him. he ran and did a double front flip into the pool.  i followed him out side but when he jumped into the pool i stopped. "ha i knew you wouldn't come in the pool" he said through a laugh. i backed towards the door slowly "no no no please dont" he screamed scrambling to get out of the pool quickly. i turned around and sprinted toward the house slamming the door in his face and locking it. i quickly sprinted around to the front door and locked that as well. colby stood there staring at me with bailey at his side. bailey walked over to my slowly and gave me a high five then walked back over to colby and they both headed upstairs. after standing downstairs for a few minutes watching elton sit outside the door "pouting" i let him inside then i went upstairs and took a shower. while i was in the shower i thought about how i was going to get him back. then i got it. this is going to be the best prank ever.

~time skip: the next day~

i woke up bright and early so that i was waking up same time as elton "why are you up so early" elton whispered to me. "just was going to make breakfast for the house" i said trying not to act suspicious.

colbys P.O.V

bailey and i were asleep when we heard my door squeak open and saw jasmyn appear in the entry way for my room. i was about to get out of bed to let her lay down with bailey when she signaled for me to come into the hallway. i slowly walked out of my room ready to be pranked when i saw her head into Sams room and do the same thing to him. when we walked around the corner towards the stairs we heard elton leave the house probably going to the gym. "elton pranked me yesterday, i was thinking you two could help me prank him. Circa is the only thing he gets mad about" she was interrupted by sam. "we should say she ran away." sam said excitedly. "no, i was thinking worse." we went over the plan which we had to play out fast because elton spent about 2 hours at the gym and our plan would take about 1 hour and a half. we put circa on her leash and headed outside. we hopped into the car when a tired bailey walked out of the house ready to go, including make-up on and fully dressed for the day. "mother fuckers tried to leave without me." she muttered under her breath. "we didn't know you were even awake let alone coming" jasmyn said while walking over to bailey hugging her.

when we finally got to the pet grooming shop thingy  we had the 2 bottles of pink dye, we headed inside. we talked to the groomer about plans because we found out we didn't have enough dye nor did we have enough time to run to the store to get more. it had been about 1 hour and circa was finally dyed but it had to sit for about a half hour. we were cutting it close. bailey came over and fell asleep her head laying  on my lap.  we sat there for a half hour when a pink  circa came out of the groomer. jasmyn squealed waking up bailey. "oh... my.....god" bailey and jasmyn said in synk. 

w headed home giggling every time we looked at circa. when we arrived home we quickly ran inside and showed the roommates each one of them saying "yooooo eltons going to be piiiised."  we heard his car pull up so we waited by the back door which is directly across from the front door and then the door opened and elton walked in seeing a pink circa.