Chapter 2

I finally become conscious again when suddenly my dad wakes me up, and he was shaking me. "What are you doing?!" I yell. I take his hands off my shoulders and sit up.

"Did you not hear me yelling for you to wake up?" dad replies.

"Well, obviously not. How did you know I was down here anyway?"

"Lisa told me she saw you walk down here."

I get up from the bunk, grab my stuff, and follow my dad upstairs. I don't see Lisa or Ben anywhere, but I see Sam in the living room. "What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I need your help," Sam replies.

Dad takes the blanket and pillow I used last night from me, "I'll take these upstairs," he says.

I walk into the living room, "Help with what?" I ask Sam.

"I've got a case," Sam replies.

I shake my head, "I don't do that anymore. Why don't you get your brother to help you?"

"Dean is with Lisa and Ben, he came and got them this morning. Olivia, please. I'm begging you."

Dad comes from downstairs, "I think you should go. You can't just stay here all day everyday," dad says.

"You're taking his side?! I thought you would want me to be safe!" I yell.

"You'll be with Sam. You'll be safe," dad replies and walks off to the kitchen.

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Let me go get ready."

"Try to hurry if you can," Sam instructs me.

I take a quick shower, then head to my room and find some clothes to change into. I put my hair into a ponytail and do my makeup. I run down the stairs, "Alright. Let's get this over with," I tell Sam. When we head to the car lot, I see the Impala parked right next to my truck.

"I guess you're not driving separate this time?" Sam asks me.

"No. Did Dean seriously let you have his Impala?" I reply.

"Yeah, he wanted to stay with Lisa and Ben. Keep them safe."

"Couldn't stand to leave his perfect life then?" Sam and I get in the Impala. For the first time in a year, I hear the Impala's engine as Sam starts up the car.

"So, your dad told me what he found a couple days ago in your room," Sam says and then he smirks.

I roll my eyes, "That wasn't what he thought it was. Castiel and I just fell asleep."

"Then why wasn't Castiel wearing any clothes?" then he laughs.

"He had underwear. Why he decided to take the rest of his clothes off, I don't think I'll ever know. Why do you care anyway? I thought you didn't want to know about me and Cas."

He sighs, "Yeah, well I haven't exactly been in your life for a year. Did anything major happen?"

"Besides him saving my life from a pack of vampires," I pause, "Not really. I didn't really see him until he brought me to my dad's. That was about a day before I saw you and Dean."

"Yeah, about Dean, he told me about your little argument."

"Ugh, don't remind me please."

"At least you got an apology."

"Sam, it's gonna take more than an apology to make up for what he did."

"Then be the better person and forgive him anyway." I guess Sam is right, this kinda reminds me of a conversation that I had with Castiel about a year ago. About how I can't live with a lot of anger and resentment, how I just have to get over some things. This might be my chance to prove to Castiel that I'm capable of it, if he can remember how I had sex with Sam then he must be able to remember that conversation.