Chapter 10

Previously...

I let out a sob, "You're not going to be for long. Not once I tell you." His expression doesn't change, I can still see the worry in his eyes. "Cas, I--" I start to say it but I can't get the words to come out. "I'm so very sorry."

"Wh- what does that mean?" I turn around and see Sam and Dean just casually sitting on the hood of the Impala, acting as if Castiel and I weren't even having this conversation right now. I take one last deep breath and turn back around to face Castiel.

"Cas...I," I pause, I have to do this. "I slept with Sam."

Now...

Castiel doesn't say anything, he just stands there staring at me. His expression still hasn't changed, the light hasn't left his eyes. I blink and a tear falls to the ground. When I blink, Castiel disappears.

That's when the tears really start to fall, and not only do the tears fall, but so do I. I just fall and start to sob. I shake violently as I continue to sob, that's when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Sam standing there.

I get up, walk to the car, grab my bag, and start walking down the road. Seconds later, the Impala is beside me. Sam sticks his head out the window, "Where do you think you're going?" Sam asks,

"I suggest you go in the opposite direction. I'm not going with you," I reply. I continue to walk, ignoring the fact that Sam and Dean are calling for me to get in the car. Then the engine cuts off and Sam grabs my arm and pulls me back. I struggle in his grip, but he doesn't loosen his grip at all.

"Let go of me," I mutter. He starts to pull me to the car, but I plant my feet and start to punch him in the chest. It does nothing and I am still caught by him.

"Come on," Sam pleads.

"Don't you see that I don't want to go with you!" I scream. I keep struggling in Sam's grip to the point I drop my bag. Sam lets go of my arm and picks up the bag.

"You're not getting this back until you get in the car." Sam holds out the bag while I just stand there.

"I can always get that stuff at a store. Have fun without me." I start walking down the road again when I feel arms wrap around my waist and I'm lifted off the ground. Sam forces me into the car and jumps in before I get the chance to get back out again. They drop me off at some abandoned house that my dad told them they could hang out at, and they head off to do some job for Crowley.

I lay on the couch in the living room, running my hands through my hair, and my eyes are red and puffy still. "Cas, talk to me," I call out. "I'm sorry! I don't know how many times I have to say it, but I don't really care. I could say it as many times that it would take to get you to forgive me. Just please...I love you so much, Cas. You have to believe me. It was a mistake! I don't know why I did it, honestly!" I get up from the couch and start to pace around the room, that's when my phone starts going off.

"I can hear you, you know," reads the text that Castiel sends me. I decide to dial his number, and he picks up by the third ring. "Olivia, I don't--" he starts.

"Cas, all I want you to do is listen to me. Please, I'm begging you. If you just let me explain, you don't have to talk to me, you don't have to see me, I will never bother you again if you just listen to me," I say with a pleading tone. There's silence on the other end, but Castiel hasn't hung up on me.

"I'm listening," he says breaking the silence.

"You don't understand what was going on at the time. Dean got abducted by fairies and Sam and I had to do something to help him. Well, it got too late and we just kind of gave up. One thing led to another, and the next thing I know, I'm standing in our motel room in nothing but my underwear and his tee shirt. Okay, we did drink a little bit before all of this, but it was just a couple of beers. I don't know why I did it, Cas. I know that I keep saying that, but I want to get my point across. I want you to believe me, I want you to forgive me. Even though I don't deserve it, I desperately want you to forgive me." I keep repeating that I love him, how big of a mistake that it was, and it gets to be too much that I begin to break down. "I'm done. So--" The line goes dead, I look at the screen and the connection is lost.