Chapter 5

The next case we find is in a town called Limestone. There have been disappearances going on for about a week. While Dean waits outside, Sam and I go inside to grab the case files of all the missing girls. We come back outside just as Dean hangs up his phone.

"What are you all excited about?" Sam asks.

"Oh, nothing," Dean replies and I flash him a smirk, I know he was talking to Lisa, "What do you got?" Dean asks.

"Six girls in seven days, which is more disappearances this city has seen in over a year. They're all about the same age," Sam replies.

"And cute," Dean adds looking over the papers.

"And way too young for you. Besides, you've already got a lady back home," I say to him, nudging his shoulder.

"Yeah, well, half a dozen girls, late teens, a shower away from greatness. Sounds like a profile. I wonder what else they have in common," Sam says.

"Well, six directions that we could go here. Pick one," Dean replies.

"Seven," I add, "Another call just came in today." We get in the Impala and head to the most recent girl's home to talk to her parents.

---

---

---

"Kristin is a good kid, a little naive, but sure. You try to be a good parent. Girls are hard," her father says.

"Right. Well, we'd just like to find your daughter," Sam replies.

He hesitates a little, "Last door on the left," he finally tells us.

"Thanks," I reply. We leave the father downstairs as we slowly start walking upstairs.

"What do you think he was talking about?" Dean mutters.

"I don't know, drugs?" Sam replies. We come up to a hallway and find the last door on the left, I open the door, turn the light on, and I am caught off guard by what's in her room. Her room is covered in posters and merchandise from that popular movie series about the vampires and werewolves or whatever.

"Oh, this is so much worse," Dean says when he walks in.

"Vampires?" Sam asks.

I laugh. "These aren't vampires," Dean replies and Sam shuts the door behind us to reveal a cardboard stand up figure of the main guy from the series of movies, "These are douchebags," Dean finishes. We start looking through her room, trying to find anything that might lead us to where she is. Not only is her room covered in posters of these things, it's also got a lot of gothic decor. I think my dad would've really abandoned me if I would've been interested in stuff like this.

"Hey," Sam says. We turn to see him holding a red laptop, the pillows and covers on the bed are all messed up, "Let's see what we can see." Sam walks over to the desk that sits across from her bed, sets the laptop down, and takes a seat. He opens it up and switches it on, a screaming sound emits from the speakers and my eyes meet with shining green ones -- the kind of eyes that look like they've been edited way too much.

"That's really uncomfortable," I say.

"What's he so bummed out about?" Dean asks, "Hey look at this," I turn to see what he's looking at. He picks up a book that was left laying on the desk, it's another vampire book. The cover shows a girl sleeping in her bedroom and a man standing in the doorway just staring at her. Does this girl even have a life?

"He's watching her sleep, how is that not rapey?" Dean says.

"I've got to concentrate, okay?" Sam replies. I join Dean as he flips through the pages of this book, I don't understand how anybody could read something like this. The same screaming sound keeps coming out of the speakers as Sam tries to guess the password to Kristin's social network account. "He could hear the blood rushing through her, almost taste it," Dean reads aloud from the book, "He tried desperately to control himself. Romero knew their love was impossible. Romero? Really?"