Chapter 22

Previously...

"Where is Dean?" I ask as we take a seat on my bed.

"Out back. We were able to save Lisa and Ben, but...it didn't end well for him," Sam says. He holds my hand, tracing circles on the back of my hand with his thumb.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Sam sighs, "I mean...they don't remember who he is. Castiel wiped their memories, as far as they know, they were in a car crash." How perfect. Dean deserves it, I mean, bringing an innocent family into a mess like hunting, it can never end well.

"That's terrible," I say with fake sadness.

"Yeah, I know. Just...make sure that you don't ever mention them around Dean again. It's a really sensitive subject with him," Sam says.

"Okay," I reply. Little does Sam know, he just gave me a huge advantage.

He gave me Dean's greatest weakness.

Now...

Sam stands over my bed smiling at me the next morning, on the verge of laughing. "What's so funny?" I ask sleepily.

He chuckles, "Have a nice dream? Couldn't help but listen to you call out my name at least a hundred times," he replies.

I sit up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and I feel my cheeks grow hot with embarrassment. "Was I? S- sorry," I stammer.

Sam reaches out his hand and smiles at me again, "It's okay. Not gonna lie, I've had dreams like that before."

"Was I there?" I ask, winking at him.

"Can't say."

I roll my eyes at him, "You're such a tease." He starts waking toward the door then stops when he notices I'm not following behind him.

"Are you not coming?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Just go ahead downstairs. I need a few minutes," I reply.

He nods his head and leaves the room. As soon as I know he's out of earshot, I start searching frantically for the silver flask that Crowley refilled for me. I need some, I can feel myself going insane for it. I find it under my pillow and open the cap, only to find that the flask is empty.

With no other options, and no means of contact with Crowley the time being, I am at a loss. I give it about an hour or so before I start going crazy with my cravings, then the withdrawals will start to kick in. "Crowley," I call out softly. I can say that fear has kicked in, I start shaking.

"Olivia," I hear Castiel's voice right behind me, he startles me as I turn to see him standing there.

"What?" I reply as calmly as I can.

"Let me help you," Castiel says. He walks toward me, reaching out for my hand, but I pull away.

"Don't touch me!" I yell. The sound of footsteps comes closer, I can hear someone climbing the stairs, hurrying towards my bedroom.

"Olivia!" Sam's voice comes from the hallway. Castiel puts up his hand, aiming towards the door, and the hear a clicking noise. He's locked the door.

"Let me go. Let me go, Cas," I plead, my voice breaking and tears building in my eyes. He takes hold of my shoulder forcefully, and I end up in the isolation chamber. Without letting go, he shoves me toward the single bed that Sam was tied up to. I kick and refuse to stay still, but Castiel holds me down and straps my hands to the bed.

"Help! Help me!" I scream at the top of my lungs, my sobs combined. "Cas, please, just let me go!"

"I can't. Not until you're better," he says. The sound of footsteps becomes deafening as the boys and my father come barreling down the stairs. The door shuts and the lock comes down, again I'm locked in a room with Castiel. I start screaming, tears streaming down my face.