Chapter 21

AUTHORS NOTE: Thanks for reading, guys. I can't believe I have over 1k reads! You guys are amazing and I love you all! <3 :)

Previously...

I can see why Sam did it now. One taste of it and you feel like you can't get enough. I feel good, actually I feel amazing. An offer that I can't refuse, and it turned out to be the stuff running through me.

I put it down, before I drink too much. I wish there was a mirror now, so I could see what I looked like. I want to be able to see my eyes.

I want to know if they're black.

Now...

Last night felt like a huge blur. I've come down from my high off of the demon blood and I need more, but I'm running low. How would I get more is the thing. Am I able to speak to Crowley directly somehow without having to summon him?

I hear something going on downstairs. I change into some clean clothes and head downstairs when I realize something. Sam and my dad have no idea that I came back. Unless Dean told them.

Either way I'm going to be smothered this morning, and the last thing I want. I throw my hair up into a ponytail then head downstairs. Dean paces around the room with a worried expression. Sam sees me walk in and relief floods his face.

He practically sprints toward me and wraps his arms around me tightly. Dean just shoots me a look. "What? Seriously, I just woke up and apparently I've done something to deserve that look," I say.

"Did Crowley tell you anything? Mention any plans of his?" Dean replies.

"No. What's going on?" I ask. I look to Sam who won't stop smiling. It's like he's never seen me before in his life and he's some nervous schoolboy trying to
talk to a pretty girl.

"Crowley has Lisa and Ben. He's saying that if we don't do anything to stop Castiel from opening up Purgatory, they both get to live," Dean says.

"He never told me anything, Dean. I swear. If he would have, you know I would've told you," I reply. Not entirely true. There would have been conditions, but this is just me keeping up the old Olivia act. Cause let's face it, she's gone and she's not coming back.

"Okay, Sam, can you just...back up a little bit?" I ask, I laugh a little bit so I don't come off too harsh. I don't need questions about my attitude.

"Are you okay?" Sam asks.

"I'm fine. Dean and I had this conversation last night. I figured he would've told you," I reply. Sam looks to Dean.

"You knew she was back?" Sam asks.

"Okay, it slipped my mind, but can we focus on the two people that I love that are in danger right now?!" Dean yells.

"What are we gonna do?" I ask.

"We're definitely not sitting here. I'm gonna go get them," Dean replies. He heads for the door.

"I'm going too," Sam says.

"Me too," I add. Typical Olivia response. If I get to Crowley, I get more blood. The more blood I have, the stronger I am.

"No, you two stay here and work on the case," Dean argues.

"If you think we're going to let you do this alone, you're wrong," Sam says. "Besides, Bobby can take care of the case on his own."

"Um, no," Dad argues.

"Bobby, this is a big thing you got going here and we can't lose it. Please, you gotta do this for me," Dean says.