1.10

When the guests heard the emperor's words, they all just sighed. They heard that the crown prince faked his death and even sent a message to General Lin's residence just to see his lover's reaction.

Now, Lin Xi is getting revenge on their wedding day. What a couple! They pitied the prince, but also thought he deserved it.

On the other hand, Lin Xi was happily munching on snacks. He was wearing a beautiful white dress that covered his neck down, but his back and arms were exposed. It was exquisitely designed that showed an hourglass figure.

His long hair was pinned up with gorgeous red hairpins. He also had a plain white mask that covered his eyes revealing only his nose and mouth. His dress and accessories were simple in order to not attract attention.

Although, he looked elegant with a calm smile on his face, he was in pain due to the high shoes he was forced to wear.

That afternoon, the empress heard about his plan and decided to make him into a Chinese doll. Lin Xi agreed thinking it was going to be fine – it was not.

He was forced to squeeze into a tiny dress and a tall high-heel that crushed all his toes. Then the empress put a lot of makeup on his face.

"Oh my god! You look amazing!" The empress squealed in excitement.

"And I'm suffering," Lin Xi responded.

Now, in front of all the guest, he kept a smile on his face making sure no one knew it was him. Although walking was hard, he managed to walk to the corner. He decided to keep it low-key and blend with the wall.

However, he still caught a lot of people's attention. Many men tried to talk to him, but he brushed them off. He looked around and saw the crown prince chatting with a group of men and women.

The crown prince had a traditional wedding suit. It was a burgundy robe with gold dragons embroidered on. He looked imposing with distinct features as if born to rule a nation.

If he can't figure out who his own lover is, I'm going to chop his lower region into pieces. Lin Xi thought with a sweet smile on his face.

"Host, you're so scary." The system backed away into a corner.

At the same time, Zi Wu Han was observing everyone in the room. He wanted to directly eliminate all the women and focus on the men, but his lover could also be dressed as a woman. He was getting a headache when someone got his attention.

It was a woman dressed in a white, sophisticated dress that exposed her back. Every time she moved, the hairpins on her head slightly moved along with her making it a very alluring sight. She looked very simple and elegant, but she had a powerful aura causing everyone to take second glances.

Despite the obvious height difference from the woman and his lover and the fact that her fact was concealed with makeup and a mask, Zi Wu Han knew from instinct that it was his lover.

Princess, you look attractive even as a woman. He smiled but only for a moment.

He frowned thinking that there were too many wolves in this room.

Too much skin! You're showing too much skin!

Zi Wu Han wanted to cover him and lock him up. He didn't want anyone to be able to see his lover other than himself.

He quickly approached Lin Xi and wrapped his hand around his slim waist.

"Princess, you look delectable in this dress." He whispered in his lover's ear making him shiver.

He caressed Lin Xi's exposed back.

"Princess, are you trying to seduce me? Hm?"

Lin Xi was sad that the game was already over. Looking up, he stared at Zi Wu Han with an annoyed expression.

The crown prince saw the familiar peach blossom eyes and pulled him into a searing kiss.

The guests saw the entire scene was touched, but at the same time, they cringed at the couple flirting.

By midnight, Lin Xi took off his mask to reveal his face and they married.

System 1314: Host, you have completed your task in this world. Do you wish to move to another world now?

The mechanical voice of the system sounded in his head. Lin Xi stared at Zi Wu Han who was sleeping peacefully. He brushed his hair out of the way revealing a smooth forehead.

Lin Xi: No, I would like to stay.

System 1314: Very well.

Author's Note: So this is the end of the 1st arc. I know it was short, but hoped you enjoyed it.