2.6

"Eternity." Lin Xi said out loud.

Zhang Yong looked at him confused.

Lin Xi smiled, "You asked what aeternum meant. It means eternity. Our love will last for eternity."

Lin Xi kissed him gently and Zhang Yong deepened the kiss.

However, they were interrupted by a soft female voice asking in concern, "Professor Zhang, you've been gone for an hour. Is everything okay?"

Zhang Yong was annoyed by her persistent, but Lin Xi stated that they should head back.

Giving him one last peck, he opened the door to see Wang Xiu Ying standing outside. Ignoring her, Zhang Yong walked back to the classroom with Lin Xi .

As soon as Lin Xi sat down, he was bombarded with questions and concerns. He subtly brushed them off and began his drawing. Wang Xiu Ying suspiciously looked at the two men.

At the end of class, Lin Xi ran away before Zhang Yong dragged him away again.

"Host, aren't you happy to see you lover again?" The system asked.

Lin Xi: In the original plot, he paired up with the female lead and destroyed the original Zheng Ru. I won't forgive him so easily.

System 1314 didn't understand the host; he was content with kissing him just an hour ago.

Lin Xi walked back to his apartment and showered. He ignored all of today's problems and fell asleep knowing that his lover was alive and well in this world.

In the middle of the night, a man entered his apartment. He quietly entered the room and saw the moonlight shining on the youth's face. He slowly pulled away his covers to reveal a naked body. The white, creamy skin made the man narrow his eyes.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He whispered as he brushed the boy's hair behind his ear. Even lightly touching his ear caused his body to shiver involuntarily.

The man slyly smiled and covered the boy before carrying him out.

—————

Lin Xi opened his eyes to see a handsome man in front of him. Disoriented, Lin Xi thought it was a dream and calmly stroked the man's face from his pointed nose to his sharp jaw. He wanted to continue but the man chuckled and licked his finger.

The man's eyes were dark and endless. Without a second thought, Lin Xi pressed his lips on the man's.

The man allowed him to do as he pleased. His hands wandered around the boy's waist. Sadly, a phone's ringtone stopped them. The man let go of the youth and answered his phone.

Lin Xi finally observed his surroundings and realized he was in an unfamiliar place. Looking around, he noticed a single painting in the room and it was one that he had painted for the auction. He remembered that Zhang Yong had both the painting and ring in his possession.

Zhang Yong finished his phone call and saw Lin Xi in a daze.

"Darling, get up. We're leaving in 30 minutes."

"Ah? I don't have class today," Lin Xi ignored the affectionate nickname.

"You're coming with me to my company." Zhang Yong stated firmly.

"What? No, I want to sleep in," Lin Xi laid down on bed and pulled the covers wrapping him.

"Get Up. I can't trust you to be alone. You're going to run away the moment I leave." He pulled the covers away and picked up Lin Xi putting him over his shoulder.

Zhang Yong didn't wait for any more protest and dropped Lin Xi into the bath tub. Turning on the water, Lin Xi became drenched and had no choice but to take a shower.

System! Why didn't you wake me up when I was kidnapped from my home! Lin Xi reprimanded.

"Host, I called you multiple times, but you were dead asleep." The system was helpless. The host slept like a log. Nothing could wake him up.

Lin Xi was embarrassed. He was known to sleep through anything. In his last life, there was a fire that broke out in the palace near his room, but he didn't realize. Zi Wu Han had to carry him out. When he woke up a few moments later, his lover scolded him for half an hour.

However, he was powerless in that aspect. It occurred multiple times afterwards, so Zi Wu Han made sure they slept together and woke up together. But that meant, he would have to wake up at the crack of dawn because Zi Wu Han had morning meetings as the emperor.

Once, Lin Xi ensured that he would be fine without Zi Wu Han watching over him - just once. An hour later, an assassin broke into the palace, but he never got to Lin Xi because of the guards.

Ever since then, his lover practically never let him out of his sight. Lin Xi tried to put him at ease, that he would have sensed an assassin entering his room and woken up, but his lover made sure that they woke up together.

He was also forced to attend the morning meetings with Zi Wu Han. Luckily, he was allowed to take naps, but only in his lover's presence. The number of times that something happened when he was taking a nap alone is countless. His lover couldn't take any chances.