5.1

Thanks to @Lost_Panda01 who suggested the idea for the arc.

-ARIA

Once Lin Xi saw Xue Long close his eyes, he hugged him and closed his eyes as well.

"Daddy! Father!"

Xue Wei opened the door to see his parents holding hands tightly as if worried to be separated after this life.

Lin Xi woke up to the see the white space.

"Host, You're back!" System 1314 was extremely happy for receiving the energy and felt little leaves sprouting.

Seeing the ring safety in the gold box, Lin Xi wanted to quickly go to the next world.

"Let's go."

—————

Lin Xi woke up to see another white room. It smelled like antiseptics which seemed like he was in a hospital room.

This world was a modern one where Lin Xi takes the body of Shen Jin, a rich young master who barely appeared in the plot. His older brother, Shen Heng fell in love with Tang Xuefeng, the female lead. She was the manager of the human resource department who worked her way to her status. As the president, Shen Heng, used his position to bring Tang Xuefeng as his secretary.

However, the female lead fell for someone else in the company. She loved her colleague, Xie Yan who helped her ever since she entered the company. She was always lost and had a hard time communicating with others until Xie Yan came and helped her.

Despite the president's pursuit for her, Tang Xuefeng refused his advances and confessed to Xie Yan who accepted her. Although Shen Heng was rejected, he didn't give up until he saw it was obvious his love was never going to be returned and moved on with his life.

Shen Jin only appeared once when he went to his brother's company to deliver lunch and he saw the female lead eating with his brother. He was outraged and threatened Tang Xuefeng to stay away from his brother.

Sadly, Shen Heng found out and stated that he would get married to a woman in a few months, so Shen Jin should mind his own business. Devastated, Shen Jin chose to suicide and died in the hospital. The reason Shen Jin was so fixated on his brother was because he loved him.

Shen Jin was actually adopted, and he admired his older brother ever since their first meeting. Soon his admiration turned into love, but Shen Heng disliked his brother's obsession. After their parents died, Shen Jin stuck onto his brother like glue making Shen Heng want to distance himself from him. When they became adults, Shen Heng barely talked to his younger brother and didn't care about him. His suicide also left him unfazed like an ice cube.

System 1314: Host, your task is to fulfill Shen Jin's last wish which is to take care of Shen Heng until he gets married. You cannot act OOC (out of character).

Lin Xi: What? I never had this restriction in the previous worlds.

System 1314: In order to complete the task, you must stay in Shen Jin's character.

Lin Xi: What would happen if I fail?

System 1314: The host would not get energy from this world.

Lin Xi: Mmh. Wait, that would affect you, not me.

System 1314: .... You won't be able to see anymore handsome men.

Lin Xi: I got my lover. He's handsome in each world.

System 1314: ....You're not allowed to travel into the next world without completing this task!