2.8

Yu Tai, the mafia boss in charge of the Yu clan, has been in debt for quite a while. The only option he had was to go to Zhang Yong, the boss of a rival clan, and negotiate for peaceful territories in exchange for money.

Zhang Yong saw no benefit in this since he had control of most of the territories in between both clans. After he rejected, Yu Tai who was possibly under the influence of some drug refused to back down.

He ran out trying to find a hostage and eventually discovered Lin Xi, an innocent youth who was unarmed. Seeing that he was harmless and weak-looking, Yu Tai held a knife towards the boy's neck.

However, he wasn't aware that Lin Xi was not terrified nor was he shaking at the sight of the knife. He just looked slightly annoyed that the man smelled like drugs.

Zhang Yong, on the other hand, was furious that his lover was being held hostage.

"Put down your weapons!" Yu Tai yelled.

Zhang Yong put down his gun, but the others hesitated.

"Put down your weapons if you want this boy alive!" Yu Tai put the knife closer to Lin Xi's neck and his arm slightly crushed his neck.

"Mister, you're crushing me," Lin Xi spoke out loud, but Yu Tai wasn't focused on him.

Zhang Yong signaled his men to put their guns down, but Yu Tai had other demands.

"I want a car and no one can follow me."

"Mister, you're crushing me," Lin Xi repeated.

Yu Tai ignored him while Zhang Yong anxiously looked at Lin Xi.

"Hey! Do you understand?!" Yu Tai was annoyed that they were focused on the boy. He put more pressure on the boy's neck.

Lin Xi was also irritated by the smell and that this stranger kept threatening his lover. He grabbed the man's hand that was holding the knife and put pressure on his acupuncture point causing him to scream in pain.

Lin Xi elbowed him and pulled the man towards the floor. Then, he stepped on his neck as he glared at him.

"I said that you're crushing me." He enunciated each word and with every word, he put more force on his foot which crushed the man's neck.

Zhang Yong rushed to Lin Xi and examined his whole body to ensure that he wasn't injured. Then he carried Lin Xi like a princess out of the room into his private bedroom.

"Clean up the mess." He said to his men just before he left.

He placed Lin Xi down on the bed and began stripping him.

"What are you doing?" Lin Xi pushed away his prying hands.

"I have to thoroughly inspect your body." Zhang Yong shamelessly said.

Lin Xi looked at the serious face, "I'm fine."

"No, I have to check." He, then continued to take off all his clothes.

The protest stopped when Zhang Yong fondled his ears.

He moaned when his lover touched his ears. In his last life, his lover found his most sensitive spot and made sure to touch them at every chance he got.

"You're so cute." Zhang Yong whispered into his ears and made sure to lick them.

Once he found out Lin Xi's weakness, he took advantage and caressed them.

"I'll be gentle." Zhang Yong said as he touched his lovers' harden member.

"Ah!" Lin Xi moaned every time Zhang Yong stroked him. He felt tears coming out of his eyes when his lover thrusted into him.

Despite Zhang Yong's effort to prep him, his body felt the pain, but soon the pleasure overwhelmed him.

—————

Two hour later, his body was in pain and he could barely move. The entire time, Zhang Yong wouldn't let go of him and they continuously did it until he finally fainted. When he woke up, he was wiped clean and his lower region was totally numb.

"Darling, you were delicious." Zhang Yong reached over to kiss him, but Lin Xi refused and slapped him.

"I can't feel my butt, you bastard," Lin Xi said as he stared at Zhang Yong.

"Then I did a good job," Zhang Yong said seriously.

Lin Xi was about to throw a sarcastic comment when his lover brought over a bowl of porridge. He swallowed the comment and immediately ate, but the spoon was taken out of his hand.

"Eat slowly."

He happily opened his mouth and enjoyed being pampered.

Lin Xi loved his lover's attention towards him despite it being subtle and not noticeably at first glance.

Zhang Yong noticed that Lin Xi was staring at him with such passionate eyes making his lower region excited.

Lin Xi also saw the reaction, "You pervert."

In response, Zhang Yong kissed him affectionately. But, sadly, yet again they were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Bai Ning has his boss' schedule in his hand and waited for three hours already. All the meetings have been postponed multiple times and he couldn't wait any longer.

"Boss, you have meetings you can't miss." He knocked again.

Xia Long was on the sideline and shook his head. The boss isn't going to be happy.

Zhang Yong opened the door with rage exuding out of him, but Bai Ning was oblivious. He showed the boss all the documents that needed to be signed and all the meetings he had already missed.

Zhang Yong was about to explode when Lin Xi hugged his back making him stiffen.

"Professor Zhang, you should go back to work. Let's get dinner later." Lin Xi said sweetly as he pulled him down for a finally kiss. Zhang Yong hugged the younger man and pecked his forehead.

"En, stay here and rest. I'll get you later."

Bai Ning and Xia Long witnessed them flirting and felt goosebumps.