[30] Endgame III: The Killing Game

#ParklandForever
Stay strong.
~~~~
Tolerance, Paige. You can't lose. You cannot lose. Tolerance. Learn your weakness. Embrace your weakness. Control yourself. Control. Control. Control.

Paige gasps and pulls herself out of the murky swamp. She floats over the swamp and approaches Demon King. He charges at her and she leaps over him. Paige looks at her left arm and notices a mark. The mark features a woman in all black over an ink filled swamp. Anti-gravity. She looks up and sees The Demon King charging at her again and this time she doesn't leap. She stares at him and cuts herself open with a sharp stone. The adrenaline in her body rushes and upholds her stance. Seth looks through a window in the house.
"I have to go out there."
Dean stands in front of the door.
"I can't let you do that. You know she got this one in the bag. She got this. Trust me. You can't go out there."
"Dean, get the hell out of my way!"
"You're gonna have to kill me."
"Dean, don't do this."
"She has this. She can tame him. I trust her."
"I love her. I can't sit here and watch her die."
"I could say the same about him."
Seth backs up and Sasha, who is kneeling next to Roman, drops her spell book and eyes Dean.
"Wait... Wait... you and Finn are in— I thought you liked blondes."
"It's a long story but Finn and I... idk he just understands me."
Seth looks at Dean with a confused look.
"I never knew you were—"
"Don't call me that. I just... we've been through a lot and we understand each other."
"Listen, Dean, you're still my brother. No matter who you... "understand"."
Dean nods. Seth approaches Dean and embraces him before throwing him into Sasha's direction. Dean tumbles and rolls into Sasha. Seth busts through the door and runs towards Paige. Paige splashes her blood at Finn's ego. The Demon King roars and pushes her out of his path. He now stares at Seth and charges. Seth takes out his sword and before he lifts it The Demon King falls at his feet and transforms back into Finn. Finn sits up and look at his the blood on his hands. He feels a hand on his left shoulder. Dean looks at him.
"Let's get you inside."
Finn nods. Seth runs towards Paige and holds her up.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah. I'm fine. I just need to..."
Paige notices a red figure in the distance.
"Paige? Paige? Paige!"
She collapses into Rollins' arms. He proceeds to carry her into the house.

Hours later.

Sasha uses Paige's blood to heal Roman after finding out her cheated on her with a sea nymph named Brie. The team grew hungry and Seth agreed to go hunting with Finn. Roman decided to tag along to avoid confrontation and the guilt although he attempted to apologize to his scorned and angered woman. Finn tries to keep up with the men.
"So how was it?"
"What do you mean, Seth?"
"Rome... the sea nymph?"
"It wasn't worth it. I wasn't thinking about it at the time. I just couldn't wait for Sasha."
"I thought you loved her."
" I made a mistake... I made a terrible decision."
"She loves you. She'll forgive you. You just have to prove your love to her and... gain her trust back."
"I sure hope so. I'd hate to lose her."
"You owe her big time."
"What if she never forgives me?"
"Then you can go back to the sea nymph."
"Shut up."
"Don't be like that."
"How do you know she'll even forgive me?"
Finn interjects.
"You're alive, aren't you? That says enough to me."
Roman looks at him and mumbles something.
"What did you say?"
"Piss off."
Finn stops walking and stares at him. Roman and Seth half and turn around. Finn and Roman engage in heavy, hostile eye contact.
"Should've said it louder the first time."
"Should've died when we left you."
"I could say the same but you were busy making a mistake with a sea nymph."
"Yu saddin bytch." (You miserable bitch.)
Finn lifts up both middle fingers.
"Come at me."
"I bet you'd like that."
"Oh yeah,"
Finn rolls his eyes before continuing.
"Just as much as the sea nymph did."
Roman clenched his fists and Seth steps in between them.
"No no no no no! What are you two doing?"
Seth looks at Roman then Finn.
"Lets just find something and kill it."
Roman continues the walk.
"What was that, Finn?"
"You tell me."
Finn walks forward and avoid looking at Seth.
"Finn, Dean told us."
"Told you what?"
"He claims that you two... ummm... 'understand' each other."
"Ohhhh. So now you know."
"Yeah. How long has this been going on?"
"Couple of weeks. Dean's a great guy but... I don't feel for him what he feels for me."
"I don't believe that. He saved you. He... 'understands' you with his whole heart."
"I can't return the favor. Understanding—- love is too risky. It's easier to just... not feel."
"He has a point, Rollins. Love is too risky."
Roman doesn't turn around instead he stops and looks up at the sky after inhaling and exhaling a deep breath.
"Come on... we gotta get something before nightfall."
Finn nods and catches up with Roman. Seth follows behind in shock of what was just said.