Throwback Time

Flashbacks started to appear in Felicia's mind. Her father appeared right infront of a man, that looks similar with Claudio. Confused, Felicia shooked her head. And the person keep appearing. Felicia went to bed, to forget that flashback. Little did she knows that it is only the beginning.

In Felicia's mind, a dream began. Her father and the mysterious man are talking to each other. The man in blue coat, just like claudio's. But in blue. They kept talking until they realized Felicia was there. Her father disappeared, faded through the air like the wind. Felicia's red eyes flicked a little bit.

"Papa..." said Felicia.

The mysterious man walks straight up infront of Felicia. Suspicious of him, Felicia stepped back. Making a two feet distance between him and her. As Felicia looks closer to his face. His face began to look even more clear, the man really looks like Claudio. But different in any ways. Felicia doesn't believe the man was claudio. Felicia confused really badly.

"Im sorry, i had to do this" said the man. His voice sounded like Claudio's, but deeper, and more intimidating. Felicia gets even more confused.

"Sorry? For what? Who are you? What did you say to my father?" asked Felicia. The man replys nothing, then faded through the air.

"Wait! Don't leave! Comeback! Hey!" no answer, Felicia keeps shouting but no one replys. Then she woke up from her sleep.

Felicia stares into nothingness in her bed, she is really confuse, stress, and depressed. She has a lot of question on her mind.

Who is he? Claudio? How come he is close to my father? What were they talking about? Did he...Perhaps...The murderer of my father? Claudio killed my father? No...there must be some kind of explanation why the man have a similar face with Claudio.

Questions by questions passed by Felicia's mind. But none answers whatsoever.

*knock* *knock*
Felicia's door knocked by someone outside her room.

"Who is it?"

"It's Claudio, do you want to do your first mission or not Felicia?" asked Claudio outside.

Geez this dude can't even chill
"Gimme 5 mins and I'll be ready"

"You have 3" said Claudio out the door.

Huh, some men Thought felicia.

Felicia gets off her bed, and put a medium sleeve coat and a trousers. Her long brown hair covers the back of her beauty. She has a long cape, but her cape are attached to her right hip, and it's long to her toe. It only covers the right side of her leg. Although she is wearing a trousers.

Felicia opens her door and finds out that claudio have been waiting for her out side her room the whole time. Claudio looks at Felicia's from her head to her toe. He smirks a little bit.

"You sure do have some...Taste...Of the clothing you picked"

"Im still a girl you know" said Felicia with a blinking eye.

"Good, now....Follow me" As Claudio walks down the stairs, Felicia walks behind him. She looks at Claudio's back as she walk towards the big stairs. They walked up to a big open area that felicia saw when she first arrived. Claudio stops at the area, making Felicia stopped too. Claudio turns around and stares at Felicia. The eye contact happened awkwardly.

"I assume you already know my fighting arena..." Claudio then turns around, facing the area.

"So my first mission is to train here?" asked Felicia. Claudio turns around facing her then replies.

"No, you are going to fight me"

Felicia shocked.
What the heck?! I will fight the most powerful exorcist. Shit is about to go down so hard, and that is me. Felicia's thought are going insane.

Claudio smirked smile appeared. He walks forward to the fighting arena. He poses a 'gonna fight' pose infront of felicia. Then Felicia prepare her position as well.

"Ready..." said Claudio

"Bring it on"

Claudio smirked, then strike forward. Felicia stepped back, and dodged Claudio's punch. She punches back, making a far distance between him and her.

"Good" Claudio smirked.

Felicia charged to him, and grab his feet. She throws them in the air, then she was about to punch Claudio in the chest, but he quickly grabs Felicia's hand. Claudio pull her arms away and twisted it, making Felicia on her knees.

Shit! Thought felicia.

She keeps struggling, then she grabs Claudio's head and throw him to the floor. She twisted her legs between Claudio's head and pull his right arm tight. Claudio can't move now. He smirked.

"Good girl, now you see, im on my mercy to you right?"

Felicia nodded. Claudio smirks, he let out a bursting of somewhat looks like a fire ashes in blue color, it seems to be damaging Felicia's hand that were holding Claudio's arm, it runs through his right arm. Felicia shocked, she released his arm and stepped back.

"First rule from me, know your opponent's power"

Claudio stands up then shows his right arm, that are full with his power. Felicia looked deeper towards her opponent's power, admiring it. Until Claudio made it disappeared out of his arms.

"You fought well"

"Thank you"

"Did your father teach you that?" Felicia shocked. Her eyes are widened, her red eyes are glowing like the fire's ash. Felicia replies nothing, she stood there in silence. Felicia remembered her dream earlier. She keeps thinking, who was that man.

"What's wrong Felicia?" Claudio breaks the silence that felicia made.

"Nothing...if you'll excuse me...I have to go"

Felicia runs to her room, leaving Claudio with a confused stare. She goes to her balcony and climb on top of the roof above her room. She sits there in silence, as the night sky appears. Claudio still stood in the same place when Felicia left him, his smirking happy smile faded through the air.

Did i....Perhaps....Said something wrong? Thought Claudio.