Gone

Felicia is sitting on top of the roof above her room , again. But this time, not at night. She sees the morning sky as the sun rises, sighs, letting out a fresh air. The sky in italy are still dark, even when it's in the morning. Felicia now realizes that.

The pain on her memory now doubled. Claudio added one. With a 'misfortune' luck, clearly he rejected Felicia. For some reason. That experience happened 3 weeks ago. A lot of things happened back then. Felicia and Claudio doesn't talk much after that. Well, could be said Felicia was the one who doesn't talk much. She only speaks when only a very, very important thing has to be spoken.

Felicia put our her assassin blade, admiring it. She really appreciate her father's gift. His last weapon, his demand to keep it as hers. Felicia's head are a little bit dizzy. She rubs her head soft, to let the dizziness out. But her action have failed, her pain doesn't get out from her head.

She stood up, she gets down to her balcony and into her room. She searches for her hoody, her assassin hood. She seems can't find it. She then wears a long-sleeve white coat, with a black pants. She put on her cape as well, attaches it to her waist. The cape goes from her right side of her waist to her toe.

She opens her door room, and went out. Walking towards the stairs, went downstairs. She opens the big door, and see the view from there.

What am i doing...
Thought her.

She's planning to abandon Claudio and his home. She seems to think her pain cannot be cleared anymore. She brings out her phone, and contacted lee. As the phone rings, Lee doesn't answered. She keeps calling him back, but he doesn't answer.

Maybe he's busy...
Thought Felicia.

"Felicia?"

Felicia turns around, finding a man who wears a white sirius style restrain bondage, with it's pants too. It's Claudio. His face currently explaining it self. He have a questioned face, he furrowed his eyebrows at her, seems confuse.

"Where are you planning to go?" he ask her, soft while approaching her.

Felicia didn't answer, she just stares at the floor. Feeling to lie, although she can't lie to her love one.

"You weren't going to abandon me were you, Felicia?" he grabs her hand. Holding it tight, not letting her to let go.

She turns her vision towards him, she feels like he could read her mind in just a god-damn second.

"No..I wasn't...I was going to go to Lee's  place"

"What for?" Claudio asks. Felicia pulls her hand back. She shook her head soft.

"Only to visit him" she smiles, she actually smiles. Claudio knew deep down, under that smile, covers a painful scar. He knew that smile was fake, so he let her go to Lee's.

"Be safe than" he smiles, but she doesn't smile back.

Felicia only nodded once, and went outside his huge mansion-castle look a like. She walks down the street, the sun started to appear to the sky. Revealing it's bright-shining light to the world. She walks down the street, slowly. Still thinking of the pain claudio left.

Is it a mistake to fall for you...Claudio?
Thought Felicia.

As she walks down the street, she accidentally crashed into a stranger. It's a blond-haired pony tail woman. They both fall to the ground hardly. Felicia stood up, cleans her body and offers the woman her hand.

"Ah...my apologies...are you alright miss?"

As the woman reaches Felicia's hand, she look towards Felicia sharply, She smirks,

That face....
Thought Felicia.

She recognizes the face, that smirking face. She seems to have seen it. But she forgot.

"Sorry Felicia, i need you to go to sleep now"

"What? How did you know my na-"

As Felicia was about to finishes her sentence, the woman put out a small round metal on Felicia's arm. It lets out a high voltage of electricity. Felicia's vision started to went black. Felicia got stung, she fell unconscious and was grabbed by the blonde-haired woman. She smiles while detaching Felicia's assassin blade, she get rid of it, and carries Felicia to a large field, where a helicopter was parked there.

As the helicopter's engine turns on, the propeller blades spins, the woman grabs her communication that sticks on her ear.

"I got her, I'm on my way"

As then the helicopter flew, leaving italy as there are.

At the place
Felicia wakes up from her unconsciousness, she has herself tied to a chain. Her both hand are tied up, her both feet tied up close to each other. She's tied on a wall. Confuse of where she at, she tries to break free. But her actions are no use.

"Hello? It's anyone there?"

Felicia screams, she is searching for a person to help her. Suddenly a shadow appeared in the dark, the eyes shows no mercyness to her.

"Who are you? and what do you want from me?"

The person step into the light, revealing a bold, huge man. With a side grey hair slick upwards, the man wears a grey suit. He smirks directly into Felicia.

"Y-you....H-Heihachi"

"It seems you've known me. Yes, i am Heihachi Mishima. The rightful owner of The Mishima Zaibatsu"

Felicia's eyes turns purple, her rage started to grow bigger. She knows what's his intentions.

"What....the hell....do you want?!" Felicia ask slowly, with a low tone of voice.

"I want you, to work for me"

"And why would i do that? You're just an old man who seeks revenge"

He steps closer, pulling her chin up to him. He stares sharply at her. He smirks.

"Oh dear, clearly revenge is your middle name"

He let go of her chin and walks away. But, just before some steps to the door, he stopped. Turning his head around to Felicia, he smirks.

"Well then, enjoy your electricity"

"Wh-"

Suddenly a high voltage runs through Felicia's chain. From both left arm chain and right arm chain. She screams in pain, she couldn't resist the high voltage. She shot by the electricity, again and again, on voltage to another. She holds her pain, that runs through her whole weak body.

Sorry Claudio....I shouldn't have left you...
Her thoughts make her tears came out fast.

Claudio's part
Claudio goes to Felicia's room, he stares at her soft warm bed and approaches it. Sits on the soft material. He worries about Felicia. She hasn't returned yet, and it's already night time. He decided to call Lee, as he put out his phone and calls him. He picks up.

"Lee, is Felicia already on her way?"

"What? I don't know what you're talking about..." said Lee on the phone.

"She went to visit your place"

"Claudio, she's not in my place, she didn't come" he replied.

Claudio shocked, he has a bad feeling about it. He ends his call, and run towards his mansion door. He runs down the sidewalk. Running, almost to least likely to crashed into another person. But he keeps his steps.

After a long run, he found something that looks familiar, an assassin blade. Felicia's assassin blade. It's sitting still on the sidewalk. Claudio quickly grabs it and picks it up. He sees the logo of Felicia's blade. He knew that it is hers.

"Oh no..."

He looks downwards. He felt guilty for letting her leave him, he should've told her to stay.

Felicia...Where are you...
Thought him.