History

I returned downstairs where, following the sweet scent coming from outside. I slanted my eyes as the aroma wiggled my nose.

I turned my head towards the garden, there i saw Claudio along with my mother drinking tea. They laughed in the middle of their chat, i smiled and opened the door to lead myself outside.

Claudio glanced towards me after having a sip of his tea, he smiled and stood up. I jogged to their spot. "How are things?" he asked, i crossed my arms "The information i've received from your father is quite helpful".

After moments, footsteps approached us from behind. I spun my head to the figure behind me. Diego smiled and placed his hand on my shoulder "We will discuss the strategy for our next move".

I saw a glimpse of Claudio's expression changed, i raised a brow before he exclaimed "Father, can i have a moment with you...?". Diego stared blankly before nodding, he excused himself and let Claudio trailed behind him.

I landed my gaze to my shoulder, turned out they came back inside. For a second i was very intrigued on the two's relationship. I have not learn any nor Claudio had tell me.

I sighed and sit faced towards my mother, a maid came to us and poured some tea to an empty glass and handed it to me. I smiled "Thank you", the woman released a sweet smile and left us be.

Gabrielle seemed to notice that i was wondering out of the universe, she tilted her head and asked "Something wrong Felicia?", i zoned back in and shook my head.

"I'm fine, mother"

She furrowed her brows "You know you can't lie to your mama", i chuckled and stirred the spoon i placed inside of my cup. I stared blankly at the faded brown liquid and sipped it once, the smell and taste made the air inside my lungs lightened.

"Felicia" her tone stiffened, meaning she insisted me to tell her. I sighed and leaned my back against the chair "It's just, we've been together long enough. And yet i know nothing about his family"

She shook her head slowly, i looked up to her eyes when both of her hands placed on her hips "Mi querido, you think so little of yourself".

"But it's true! I--"

"ashshsh" she cut me off, i closed my mouth shut and crossed my arms. She cornered a smile "If you rally want to know more about his life, just barge in". I raised a brow and sipped my tea, the words confused me for the longest moment.

Barging in?

I reached for the Taralli served on the table and munched it quick. My eyes glimmered when the taste filled my mouth's saliva, it was very delicious. I grabbed more. But when the third time i did it, Gabrielle smacked my hand.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

She crossed her arms "Behave!" she declared, i rolled my eyes and sipped my tea.

*****

Third Person's POV
"Father, please" the exorcist begged, Diego still standing silently, admiring the painting hanging gracefully on the wall. He has his both hands behind him before turning to his son, "Claudio, the past is history. I have--".

"But i have not, father"

Claudio approached his father closer, "I haven't yet make amends, for leaving my spot as Head of Archer. Let me do it by aiding your complication"

"This issue is for me to have my finger in the pie, Claudio. It has nothing to do with your past mistake"

Claudio slammed the wall beside him, making a hole to peek through the other room. He gritted his teeth as his head bent down. Diego raised a brow as Claudio said "Harrison is a dangerous person, father. It's best if you just stay away from him" his tone was distorted.

Diego sighed and placed a hand on his shoulder "You're worried about me, i understand. But having your amends as an excuse to block my way was unwise. You already know i will climb up the walls you have for me"

He pulled his arm off the wall, Diego noticed his aura merged from his arm. Claudio looked up to his eyes "Fine, but let me lead the way", the father smirked and patted his arm "Deal".

The two walked over to circle around the statue standing all mighty, Diego pulled a level behind it and opened a passageway. Claudio gazed his eyes on the long corridor and trialed behind Diego. They arrived at a place of equipment scattered on the table.

Diego approached the clothing placed hanging near the edge, the light shone from under makes it lightened up. Claudio followed him and paused. His eyes glanced the clothing.

Diego looked up to it "I still have it since you left" he caressed his hand on the soft fabric. A white cloth covered in golden layers as the side cape, interior filled with black soothing layer. Claudio cornered a smile "I always hated the cape on each shoulders", Diego chuckled and turned to him "Son, know this. Just because you left your position long ago, that doesn't mean i don't forgive you. I would not dare to control your choices in life"

Diego activated his powers, both eyes revealed their aura. Turning his pupils into white, along with a mark on his cheek. Claudio smirked and activated his, one of his eyes' pupils turned white along with the appearance of a mark on his upper cheek.

"There is something i need to inform you, regarding Felicia" the both of them deactivated their powers, Diego raised a brow on Claudio's statement. "She is a very gorgeous woman, no wonder you look at her differently"

Claudio closed his eyes while he scratched the back of his neck, "I am here to tell you how she fights...by that we can strategize perfectly, not confiding" he sighed. Diego laughed and crossed his arms in pride "No no, let's talk about how she dominates you in bed"

"Father!" his eyes widened, his face tensed up as a smirk painted across Diego's face. Claudio planted his hand on his face "We did not sleep together stop spouting nonsense"

"Not yet"

The exorcist elbowed his father on the stomach, Diego grunted followed by his devilish chuckle. Claudio walked off from the room, "Let's get to business".

*****

Felicia's POV
It was finally the time i sipped the last drop of my tea, Diego swayed his last straw of the point which he explained. I nodded in response after he said "That's, where he will be vulnerable". The plan was explained perfectly, my mind caught every detail of chances.

Claudio placed a hand on his chin, wondered through the whole process. I looked up to the archer "Are you certain he will be there? Waiting?", Diego spun his head towards me "I see you have second thoughts".

"No, i mean. I'm just making sure"

Diego smiled warmly "I've known Harrison longer than you, Felicia. You need to trust me", i sighed and nodded in agreement. The whole time, my mother just sit silently while her sight looking at the table blankly.

The wind stroke our figures. The garden has the most comfortable atmosphere in the mansion. I caressed my hair to the back of my ear, "Mom" i reached for her hand. She flinched a little and asked "Yes dear?"

"You don't have to worry, you're safe here. I'll come back for you once i finished this mission"

She tighten her held on my fingers, "I'm not worrying about myself, Felicia". I feel her pupils dilated as they became softer, i sighed "I will be fine, besides i--"

Claudio immediately cut me off "She has me, madam", i raised a brow and spun my head to the exorcist with a smirk "Whatever" i rolled my eyes. Diego ran his hand through his hair, a very familiar gesture, maybe that's where Claudio inherited that.

"Well then, we shall prepare"