Fan girls

Felicia woke up when the sun started to shine the mansion. She opens her eyes slightly, her nose moves a bit, a smell caught her attention. A delicious smell, seems like someone left a breakfast on the side of Felicia's bed. She admires it, there's a cooked egg, with bread beside it. Followed by a cup of hot milk.

Felicia tilted her head as she grabbed the cup of milk, she touches it, barely, to see if it's hot. She realizes, it's still very hot, someone who put it must have put it not a while ago. Feels like just a couple of minutes earlier.

She drinks it with pleasure, licking the tip of her mouth, getting rid of some milk who sticks there. She continued to eat her breakfast. Still on her sports bra and sport short-pants.

Claudio's part
Claudio kept going on to hit the punching bag, hitting it very hard. His body is shirtless, but still wears his long white pants. He wipes of his sweats that started to pour out from his forehead.

Claudio trains on the back of the mansion, a large area fenced behind his mansion, filled with some training equipment. As his concentration are very high on his training, even though some loud screams could be heard by the fence.

"Claudio!"

"Keep your training up!"

"Punch it harder Claudio!"

"KYAAHHHH Claudio!"

Some girl screams towards his training, but he kept ignoring them. He doesn't care about any other girl, except Felicia. The one and only girl that caught up his attention is Felicia.

As his fan girls kept on going with their screams of enjoyment towards him, a figure started to approach Claudio's figure. She brings a small towel and a water bottle on her hand. She wears a sports bra and sports short-pants.

Claudio doesn't realizes the figure started to get closer to him. But before she reaches him, she throws the small towel she was carrying towards the back of his head. The towel landed on Claudio's head, hanging by Claudio's both shoulder.

"Really? shirtless? what a show off" the figure spoke.

Claudio turns his vision towards the source of the voice, after realizing a towel landed on his head. He grabs the towel, putting it on his shoulder. He turns his head, revealing a spanish girl that he has been living with. Claudio smirks as he wipes his sweats with the towel.

"I don't want my sirius clothes to get wet by my sweats Felicia"

She smiles, she handed him a water bottle as he quickly reaches it. He drinks it with pleasure, not leaving a single drop of water left from the bottle. He pours the last bit of water above his head. Refreshing his face with it. Realizes his head are all wet, he fixes his hair. Caresses his own hair towards the back. Felicia shakes her head soft.

"So, those are your fan girls?" Felicia crossed her both arms.

Claudio look towards the bunch of girl who was shouting at him. Fan girling to him. The figures aren't shouting at him for a moment, the group of girls started to whisper to each other. While sharply looking at Felicia.

"Who is she?"

"Is that his girlfriend?"

"Man i don't know he has a girlfriend"

"What a slut"

"Maybe a forced marriage?"

As the whispers started to flow on them, Claudio saw Felicia's face. Even though her smile is all flat, not even an emotion she made, but he could tell that she's hurt by those insults. As Felicia was about to walk away, with her face all looking down. Claudio thinks quickly, as an idea came up to his mind. Claudio grabs her wrist, as it made Felicia turns her head around to see him.

"Do you trust me?" Claudio ask her with a low tone, so the fan girls won't hear. Even if it's a far distance between them. Because the area is large.

"What do you me-" Felicia cutted her sentence.

When Felicia was about to finishes her word, Claudio pulls her wirst, grabbing her face towards his face closer. He moves his position to in front of Felicia, so the fan girls couldn't see her figure. He blocks their vision to see Felicia.

As he pulls her face closer to him, he let go of her wrist that he was holding on, he put his hand on her waist, and pulls her towards him. As Felicia realizes, he was trying to kiss her. Her eyes widened as his lips and hers are about to touch each other. Suddenly, his finger from the hand he was holding on to Felicia's face, moved towards her lips.

The finger landed on her lips, as his lips touched his own finger. They both stared towards eachother. She realizes he was fake kissing her. She looks at him deeply into his eyes, as their faces are very close to each other. Seems to the fan girls they are kissing, but they don't realize the kiss are blocked by Claudio's finger.

Felicia blushes, as his vision are very soft towards her. Felicia might have lost her first kiss, if Claudio didn't put his finger between their lips. Her hand moves to his chest, as her other hand moved to his face. She knows what he's trying to do, making the fan girls jealous.

He broke the fake kiss, as he steps away from her. Felicia begin to saw the fan girls' reaction, one of them jaw dropped, as the other made a hole in their mouth.

"Oh my god he kissed her?!"

"Figured, his girlfriend"

"Aw wtf?!"

"Come on girls lets go"

The group of girls started to walk away, in far distance, Felicia could see their disappointment faces. Felicia let out a chuckle, followed by Claudio. Felicia turns her head towards him, smiling, she blushed. He smiles back.

"Idiot" she smirks while facing away, embarrassed of what just happened.

He smirks while rubbing her head, slowly. He smiles. But this time, his smile is different, it's not the smirking smile, not that. This smile is very sweet, and warm. He shows it towards her.

They admire each other for a long moment, felicia smiles while being patted on the head. Even though she's not very short, her height reaches Claudio's eyes. Felicia walks away from him, slowly, but then after a couple of steps, she stopped. She turned her head a little, to see Claudio. As she smiles,

"Thanks" she said to him.

Felicia turns her head back towards the direction she was walking to. Leaving Claudio on his training. Claudio couldn't answer, couldn't do anything but smile. Warm. As Felicia's figure are inside the mansion, no where to be seen on Claudio's eyes. He turns his body around to the punching bag, begin his training again.

"I wish that kiss would happen again, without my finger between it" he said with a soft tone.