Message

"Do you know anyplace where she could be?" Lee ask.

Claudio shooked his head soft, meanwhile Retaliana is sitting on a chair on the corner of the room. He thinks hard of where could Felicia possibly be.

"Is it possible that she went back home to her country?" Claudio answered.

Lee scratches his chin, not knowing of the idea where could she have been. Claudio wouldn't tell her mother, or else she would be freaked out.

"If i may say, did you do or said something to her? that could make her ran away?"

Claudio look downwards, he knew it was him graveful mistake. He shouldn't have rejected her. Or avoided her like that. Retaliana turns her vision towards Claudio,

We have the same regrets, Claudio...
Thought Retaliana.

"We...didn't have any argument but...i think i made her mad...or sad"

"I see" said Lee.

Retaliana stood up, she walk towards Lee and Claudio. She put out a her hand, and revealed a metal equipped on her arm. A hologram appeared on the metal, Claudio and Lee both confuse.

"My tracking device couldn't reach her...someone deactivated it.." said her.

Lee grabs her arm, he took a view on the equipment she has. Retaliana first doesn't concern, but she realizes that deep down, he actually admiring her arm.

"How did you make this?" Lee asked.

He turns his vision towards Retaliana, he looks at her green eyes. She doesn't answer until five seconds have passed.

"I worked for you, i studied a little from some of your inventions"

Lee confuses, he never made such an impressive invention like she had. How come she could made that?

"Impressive" said Lee.

Claudio looks at the two, he realizes something. He quickly walk towards the elevator. Before saying anything, he knew what he's doing. He smirks.

"Where are you going?" Lee and Retaliana said the same thing.

They look at each other, confuses at each other. Retaliana looks away, embarrassed. But Lee doesn't seem to notice.

"Just need to go to the bathroom" Claudio smirks.

As the elevator closed, the elevator went up, the room that Claudio left felt silence. Retaliana doesn't open a conversation, Lee does the same.

"So...he's now your new boss?" said Lee.

"Pretty much..." Retaliana answered.

Silence, the room filled with silence. Lee and Retaliana had each other's past. They have a story together, but Lee never seems to have tell Claudio. Retaliana sits back on her seat, she looks at Lee. Who is working on something to find Felicia.

Meanwhile, Claudio enters the bathroom and turns on the sink. He splashes some water on his face. He feel stressed out. He looks at his reflection, stare into his deep blue reflection eyes. Confusion is he felt left.

"Where are you- god dammit Felicia! why are you making me worried like this?!" Claudio screams through his reflection. He look downwards, realizing it's pointless to scream for her name when she's not here.

Should i tell her mother?
Thought Claudio.

He walks out of the bathroom, making his way down using the elevator toee's laboratory. As soon as he arrived, Retaliana quickly approaches him.

"We need to go" said Retaliana.

Claudio looks at Lee, who were working very concentrate. He doesn't want to disturb him, so he nodded to Retaliana's request.

"A letter was delivered for you" Retaliana added.

"What? from who?"

"The Mishima Zaibatsu"

Claudio's eyes widened. The Mishima Zaibatsu sent him a letter, what for, and why? What business that the corporation could possibly request to him?

"That must be important to you then, well, be safe" said Lee.

Claudio nodded, and quickly runs to the elevator with Retaliana. Followed by Lee behind them. As soon as they arrived at the helipad, Retaliana enters the pilot seat, and heats the engine up. Claudio gets in, and nodded to Lee. Making a sign that they're ready to leave.

As the helicopter is ready to be launched, Retaliana turns her vision towards Lee one last time. She smiles softly, then off they go to their home. As Lee's figure are under them, Lee saw Retaliana's smile on her face. He faced downwards. Then he disappeared from their view.

Arrival
Claudio enters his home, Duomo di sirio. Retaliana already went home, but firstly went on the sirius marksmen quarters. He goes upstairs, as soon as he arrived, one of the member of the sirius marksmen approaches him.

"Sir, a letter was sent to you from The Mishima Zaibatsu" the person who's wearing a sirius mask gave the letter to Claudio.

Claudio reaches it, he nodded, making a sign of thank you. Than the person walks away, leaving Claudio alone now with the letter. He opens the letter, it says from The Mishima Zaibatsu. To Claudio Serafino. Claudio doesn't understand what the most powerful corporation could possibly want to do with him.

From : The Mishima Zaibatsu
To : Claudio Serafino

On regards,
The Mishima Zaibatsu have requested on your participation on the case of a very important mission. Hope to reply as if the honor accepted.

Best honor,
Heihachi Mishima

"Heihachi Mishima? where is Jin?" said Claudio.

He closes the letter and put it back in the envelope. He walk towards a small trash bin and throws the letter, into the bin. He smirks while shaking his head soft and slow.

"Declined" said Claudio.