Away from disaster

Back to Felicia's part
She sits on the medical room, her body are full of bruises here and there. She is leaning a bit on the head board, closing her eyes slightly to not feel the pain. The nurse put some strange liquid, giving her a medicine, and etc. One liquid actually make her feel a little pain,

"Ouch...." as she moans in pain that caused by the liquid. The nurse looks at Felicia, felt pitty.

"Im sorry dear, i'll be careful next time" as she said cleaning the medical equipment.

Felicia look at her arm, realizing her assassin blade isn't there. A flashback appeared where the first time she was caught by Nina. Her blade are laying on the street. She shakes her head, closing her eyes one more time.

"You work here?" Felicia asks the nurse who are checking Felicia's condition on the monitor.

"Yes i do, dear" she turns her head towards Felicia, giving a warm smile.

Felicia looks at her back, tries to smile back, but she can't. She is speechless from the moment Claudio found her the first time in the torturing room. Doesn't know how to react, but smile towards her love one.

"You should quit this job, and be a nurse at a hospital...."

Felicia stood up from her bed, walking slowly towards the door. While still holding the wall to support her weak body.

"....as though this 'corporation' wouldn't give you as much luck as you could have had"

The nurse looked at Felicia one last time, before she opens the door and left. Looking back at the nurse one last time, Felicia smirks a bit. The nurse feel terrified at first.

"Trust me...one day...this corporation will burn to hell..." as she leaves the room with her terrifying smirking smile.

Felicia walking on the long hall way, searching for the elevator to take her to the rooftop. She seems doesn't find Claudio in many rooms. She rushes forwards to other rooms to another. She gives up, finally went up using the elevator.

She arrives at the roof top, revealing a man wearing a white sirius style clothing, with an exorcism power on his right arm. In front of his feet, lies a girl that are wearing a chinese-modern outfit. She is unconscious, and seems hurt.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Felicia screamed while rushing towards the unconscious girl.

She puts the girl's head on her lap, she checks her pulse. Still beating, she makes a relieved face. Her vision turns to Claudio slowly, looking him sharp.

"What did you do?"

Claudio looks at her smirkingly, putting out his holy power. Turning his left eye's pupils to turn back to ocean blue. He kneels right in front of Felicia, while caressing her hair to the back of her ear.

"She told me to take her to Jin, but i thought that i could use her as a bait. That's all~" he sweetened his tone on the end of his sentences.

Felicia shakes her head slowly while smiling. She knew that her friend's thinking are sometimes are a bit off.

"Let's go home" Claudio continued.

Felicia nodded, while slowly putting the girl's head on the ground. She gets up slowly, while being helped by Claudio's hand. She stood up, looking him at the eyes warmly.

"What shall we do to her?" said Felicia.

"Just leave her be" said Claudio.

Felicia nodded, she looks at him slowly while walking towards her helicopter. As they arrived, Claudio entered the pilot seat. While Felicia enters the copilot seat. She giggles seeing Claudio putting the communicator wrongly. She fixes it on his head, while turning the microphone towards his mouth slowly.

He smiles realizing Felicia, stopped after adjusting his microphone. She admires his face, he looks at her, smiling back to her face that are currently turning red. She looks away, through her window.

"L-lets go" said Felicia.

Claudio chuckles seeing her cute act, while turning on the engine slowly. The helicopter goes airborne through the air. Leaving the Mishima Zaibatsu for good.