The Truth

Felicia entered the small bar, not to far from the cafe she left. She sits in front of the bartender, and orderer some beer. She kept thinking what happened previously, she couldn't stop crying for long on the bar table.

"Aww, you poor thing. Men?" the bartender asks Felicia. She doesn't reply, she only nodded once. And finishes her beer.

"Sometimes, life are full of tough choices dear. Trust me, men are such a disgrace" said the bartender, although the bartender is a male, he currently blame his own species. Felicia stares at the bartender's blue eyes, she feels what he said is true.

"Gimme 3 more" said Felicia, she puts her shot bottle in front of the bartender. Telling him to put more shots to her drink. The bartender gives her 3 more glass, she kept drinking and drinking until the 8th glass. She felt dizzy, and almost fell of the chair.

"You know what man, you're right. I can't just....mmmm get down from....mmmm...that" Felicia currently can't talk very well, cause of the alcohol she consumed. She can't talk well, she can't even stand properly.

As her vision started to get blur, she was about to fell a sleep when suddenly a man dress in a sirius blue coat entered the bar. All eyes are looking towards him, except Felicia's red eyes that are currently closed because she fell a sleep. It's the world most powerful exorcist, he entered the bar like no one could stop him.

"Felicia!" he shouted, and quickly ran to Felicia. He looks at her slowly, knowing that she is drunk. Claudio carries Felicia ( bridal style ) back to his mansion,

"Damn, i never knew that our strongest exorcist would extinguish a girl's virginity" a man suddenly shouted at the corner of the bar, his friend followed him with a loud laugh. Making Claudio turns back, and his left eye's pupils turns white.

"I am nothing like you, who thinks that women are only an equipment to men"

Claudio's holy power runs through his right arm, he then points his arm to the table of the man who pisses his off. The table explodes and ended up with fire everywhere on the corner table. Claudio turns his vision to the bartender and said,

"I'll pay for that" he then walks away from the bar, and walk towards his mansion door.

He climb upstairs, and goes to Felicia's room to put Felicia on her bed. After he lays Felicia down, she opened her eyes a bit. She sees the surrounding of her room, and her eyes suddenly lock on to Claudio's eyes.

"Ha?! It's you.....mmmm" said Felicia pointing at Claudio. She's very drunk while she talks to Claudio, her eyes are half open half close.

Claudio didn't answer, he is confuse.

"What?" said claudio

Suddenly Felicia wraps her both arm around Claudio's neck, and pull him towards her. Claudio was shocked, now he's on top of felicia's body. Their face are really close to each other.

"Felicia, you are really.....Uhh....Drunk" Claudio is trying to release him self from her, he keeps struggling until she replies,

"mmmm...No I'm....mmmmm"

Claudio can't release him self, he tied up by felicia's both right and left arm. He can feel a warm hug that Felicia gave him, he hugs back. He blushed a bit, because of his and her body are really close. Claudio still are on top of Felicia's body, she won't release him. Felicia's arm are getting tighter of Claudio's body.

Claudio have no choice but to lie beside her, he put his hand on the side of her head. He pulls her head so that she could lean on his shoulder. Claudio's hand wraps Felicia's hand tight, she could feel the warmth he gave her.

"I just need to wait for the alcohol to stop reacting, ok Felicia?"

She didn't asnwer, but she kinda nods a bit. Claudio admires Felicia's face, he slowly touch her face from her forehead to her chin. He pulls her chin so that she is looking at him. He could see she's smiling a bit.

She is.....Gorgeous
Thought Claudio.

He smirks a bit, making Felicia moves her hand. She puts her both hand on his face, and pulls them closer to her face. Her nose and his touches one another, she smiles.

"I love you claudio, i always do"

Claudio was a bit confused.

Is she really telling the truth? Or is it because she's drunk?
Thought Claudio.

"You're just drunk Felicia, you need to rest"

"No im not....im serious, the first time i see you....mmm...I just feel....mmmm....You're the one...."

He smiles, he shooked his head slowly. As he caressing her hair he replies,

"I wish Felicia....I wish...."

He accompanies Felicia while she's drunk, she doesn't act anything strange while she's drunk. She only hugs Claudio on her bed, he really cares for felicia. But until something gone wrong.

"You!!...mmmmm...." Felicia suddenly shouted at him, making him a bit shocked.

"Calm down Fel-"

"You.....mmmmm....the murderer.....mmmm??"

Claudio was shocked, he confuses really badly. He didn't answer at first, but after his eyes are widened he replies,

"Felicia....You're really drunk....I didn't murderer anybody" he replied, facing towards Felicia's drunk face.

"You.....mmmmm.....in blue.....Coat.....mmmm....Killed him?" said Felicia, her tone makes Claudio even more confuse.

"Killed who?" asked Claudio.

"My...mmmmm....father...."

He then goes speechless, he releases his hug from Felicia and quickly gets up from her bed. He stood for a long time on the side of her bed. His blue eyes are in shocked, he doesn't know what to say, or what to do. He looks at Felicia, but he doesn't say anything.

Could it be....She was....The girl...? Thought Claudio.

A flashback started to appear on Claudio's face. He remembered a memory, where his father and a mysterious man are very close to each other. He was a little child when he remembered, He stood in a dark room, with his father in front of him, he blocks the view, making claudio to peek beside him. He saw the moment where the man was shoot by his father, he saw a girl in the corner. She carries a big round sword, she was crying in silent as she faced the mysterious man's death, that are right in front of her.

Claudio then realizes, she was Felicia. The mysterious man appears to be her father. And that round big sword, is now equipped by Felicia all along. After Claudio understands the whole situation, his mind began to be clear. His father, clearly killed her father. Claudio's question has been answered.

As Felicia are still looking at Claudio, he looks at her eyes with full of regretness.

"Felicia i...." he didn't continues, he walks away from her room and into his room. He remove his long sirius blue style coat who was given by his father, and threw it away.

Claudio didn't realize, tears started to come out from his eyes, he sits on his bed, still thinking of it.

"i don't deserve her" said him.