Choices

Felicia sits on top of the roof above room. She stares at the night sky, the silent dark sky that full of stars. She kept thinking about her dream. She thinks that Claudio, knows her father.

What feeling is this...
Felicia felt as if she feels that Claudio didn't killed her father. But she couldn't think what's more.

*knock* *knock*

Felicia's door knocked by someone out side the door. She knows that it was Claudio. She didn't answer it. The knocking stops, but Felicia doesn't care. She still sits at the same spot. But one faithful choice she must have.

I need to tell Claudio, I can't just leave him without an explanation.
Thought Felicia.

Felicia stands from her sit and she goes down to her balcony and into her room. She opens the door, but no one was there.

Weird, i thought Claudio knocked. Usually he waits here.

Felicia started to search for him, at the fighting arena, at his huge room, at the place where she left him. None. He's gone.

"Claudio! Where are you? This is not funny" Felicia shouted his name out loud, but no answers. Worries started to come out off felicia. Then she found a piece of ripped off fabric. It looks like a part from Claudio's shirt.

Oh no
Felicia gasped, she runs towards the entrance door. But she didn't find Claudio. Felicia panicked, she doesn't know what to do.

I need help, i need to call for help....Uhhh....Who...Ah! Lee!
She thought.

Felicia quickly grabs her round sword and attaches it to her arm. She runs to her room, and go up to her rooftop. She quickly runs to rooftop to another and another. Until she arrives at the airport. She enters a helicopter that Lee purposely let it to be Felicia's. She drove the helicopter up, to go to her destination, and that is Violet System Corporation.

Claudio's part
Felicia ran to her room and left Claudio alone. He still stares into nothingness.

Did i...Perhaps...Said something wrong? Thought Claudio.

He was about to go to his room, when suddenly his entrance mansion door opened really loud. Making him to turned around shocked. He found a red dressed girl, she has two pair of fangs. That make her looks like a vampire. It was Eliza.

"Claudio Serafino, i need your blood. I will not be defeated like last time again!" she shouted at him. Claudio jumped so high, and landed in front of Eliza. Making eliza stepped back a little bit. Claudio was prepared to fight, but suddenly she disappeared through the air.

"What? Where are-"

Suddenly Eliza appeared behind Claudio, and hit the back of his head. He fell unconsciously.

"Hehehe, that's easier than i thought it will be. You're coming with me"

Eliza knows that there is a person on the second floor to the right room, she can sense Felicia. She knocks her room twice, then she leaves. She carries claudio to her lair. Where it's located near the devil's pit. She has a castle there.

Back to Felicia's part
She enters the building of Violet System Corporation, but the guards won't let her. She refused to be hold. She enters the building by force, and making more securities to come.

"I'm Felicia Franco! I'm a friend of Lee. I need to talk to him" the guards didn't listen, they keep aiming their gun to Felicia. Suddenly a man in purple coat told all of the guards to lower their gun.

"Felicia, what brings you here at midnight?"

"He's gone"

"Who?"

"Claudio"

"Where?"

"I-i don't know, i-i just left him for a short time, a-and then when i came back h-he is-"

"Ok Felicia, calm down. We will find him-"

"I found this"

Felicia showed the ripped fabric she found to Lee. Lee take a look on it very suspiciously. What makes Lee furrowed his eyebrows are a familiar of ash surrounding the back of the fabric, a red firy ash.

"Hmmm, Eliza"

"W-what?"

"Eliza, she is a vampire that seeks Claudio's blood. Because he is the most powerful exorcist in the current generation, his blood is what she seeks"

Felicia didn't answer, her face are in shock. She really stress about him. She really worries something bad will happen to him.

My only job is to protect him, and i failed. The one thing i can't do. I need to rescue him. Fast.
Thought Felicia.

Quickly, Felicia walks toward the door, she stopped and look back to Lee. With a 'are you coming' look. Lee quickly catches up with her, and goes to the helicopter with her. He is now the pilot, as the helicopter began to take off, Felicia asked.

"Do you know where are we heading?"

"Her lair must be near the devil's pit" said lee. His face are really serious, usually his face are always smirking and happy. Now all Felicia sees are only his serious face. Felicia nodded and prepare her round sword that are attached to her both arm.

I'm coming Claudio, I'll save you.
Felicia keeps worrying about him. Even though he is only her partner.

Gosh, why am i so worried about him. Though Felicia.