Undecided

After all day long spending time at the secret society of the sirius marksmen, Felicia and Claudio went home. They were accompanied by Retaliana all day long, so they thanked her. They walk to their way home, as Felicia thinks they are walking home, they're not. Claudio walks in a different direction, making Felicia confuses at first.

"Claudio....Our home is that-"

"OUR home? Is that what you wish?" Claudio turns around, he smiled smirkingly. Felicia's face turns red, she really blushed, plus embarrassed of what she said.

"YOUR, home i mean" Felicia said.

Claudio smiled and laughs softly. He pulls out a blindfold, and closes Felicia's eye. He pulls Felicia's hand and walks to the opposite direction of their home. Making Felicia even more confuse.

"CLAUDIO! CAREFUL! I'M BLINDFOLDED!" he didn't answer, he kept smirking until they both arrived.

As he enters the building, he goes to the reserved table that he ordered for the both of them. He smiled for a short time, realizing it's just in time for the sunsets. Claudio releases Felicia's blindfold, and took it off, slowly. As Felicia's eyes opened, her eyes widened. Shock of happiness, she very amazed at the sunset. She looks at the table in front of her, with a fancy candle and all that. She couldn't believe what she is seeing.

"Is this a table for us? By the sunset?" Felicia ask.

Claudio nodded softly, he turns his head to Felicia and caresses her hair.

"Let's eat" Claudio replied.

Felicia smiled, she hugs Claudio tight, and warm. He couldn't say anything, he only smiled and hugs her back.

"Thank you...." she looks up to Claudio who were a bit tall.

Felicia's height aren't to short from Claudio, her height is from his eyes. As she looks up to him, she gave him a warm smile. They releases their hug, and sit on the seat of the table for two. They ordered an italian food, which is lasagna for Felicia, and fettuccine for Claudio. They eat dinner by the beautiful sunset, while Felicia was staring at it.

Beautiful
Thought Felicia.

Claudio stares at Felicia deeply, he fascinated by her beauty. But he can't tell her, not when he can't be forgiven of his father's sin. He still doesn't know how to explain it to her, he just scared that he will not be forgiven by his love one, Felicia. Felicia bites her food, she really enjoys it. She eats it with pleasure on her mouth.

"Do you like it?" Claudio opens a conversation after a quite long silent.

"Yea" Felicia replied. Her eyes couldn't get off from the sunset. She really amazed about it.

As she continues her dinner, she thinks that this person, in front of her, who eats dinner with her, are giving her the best thing he could give to her. She smiles, and look towards him. She could see his deep soft blue eyes, are fill with kindness. She also could feel a sadness in him, and she doesn't know why.

"Felicia...." Claudio opens a sudden conversation after he finished his dinner.

"Yes?"

"May i ask, who was your first love?" he ask Felicia a shocking question, that Felicia doesn't have the answer for it.

"M-my first love?"

Claudio nodded. He never ever have interests on 'love' until he meets Felicia. She kinda makes his emotions stable for some reasons. Felicia sighs, she drinks her wine on her glass. She took some deep breath before she replies.

"He...WAS the strongest assassin i know. He really cares about my father...maybe that's why i loved him..."

Claudio look downwards, ashamed that he couldn't even protect her father from death that was caused by his father. Then Felicia continues,

"...one day, when he had a mission with my father. I received a letter from my father's captain. He explained that my father has died, and, my first love sent me his last words..."

Felicia started to pour out some tears from her eyes, little by little, she wiped her tears away and smiled a little. Claudio stood up, and wipes her tears with a handkerchief.

"Im sorry" said claudio.

Felicia smiles, she holds Claudio's hand for a moment, then she let go.

"...he said that he's sorry that he couldn't protect my father, and told me that he loved me for who i was....even when that time i was the weakest assassin on the club..." tears started to drop even more and more, she looks up to the moon that shines bright, shining the night sky.

Claudio pull her to his hug, keeping her sadness away from her. Wiping all of her tears, and sat her down on her seat.

"....that's why...i'm very scared to fall in love again..." Felicia replies. Her face hasn't been calm for a moment. Her tears won't stop to come out. Claudio's eyes are a bit widened, he realizes that his love for her are now unpayable, or unnoticeable.

On Felicia's thought, she regrets what she said about scared to fall in love again, she realizes that SHE loves Claudio. But she's scared that he wouldn't accept her for who she was, a vicious, cold blooded assassin.

"So....until now, you haven't found interest on love?" Claudio asked.

Felicia didn't reply, she stares at the floor. Her eyes are full of emptyness.

"I don't know Claudio....maybe...one day...there is a person who could fill the empty side of my heart..." Felicia replies, turns her vision towards Claudio that are looking up to the sky. Hoping that he realizes her love, notices it. She smiles.

I wish i am that person Felicia...
Thought Claudio.