Rough Feelings

Lee leans on the mansion pole, waiting for Claudio to past by. Later he waits, he caught Felicia runs to the mansion door. She went outside. After that he soon saw Claudio walking down the stairs, catching up to her. Claudio realizes there's Lee leaning on his mansion pole. He stops and turn his head around to lee.

"We need to talk" said Lee.

Claudio walk towards him, expecting to be greeted well. Claudio offered his hand to Lee, waited to be shaked. As a result, Lee didn't shake back. He choose not to shake hands with Claudio, therefore he returned the favor by looking him in the eye with a sharp stare.

"No need, come" he walks towards the door, walks outside.

He found that Felicia sits beside of a fountain at the park near the mansion. Her long brown hair attracts man that walks by, many of the man stopped to greet her. They wanted to know Felicia better, but she declined their offer warmly. As Lee and Claudio arrived at the park, they secretly sit on the bench behind the fountain where Felicia sits near there.

"Im very disappointed" Lee opened a conversation.

Claudio, who was confuse all this time at the very moment he saw Lee, puts up his furrowed eyebrows while trying to make an eye contact, even though Lee is looking frontwards.

"What is this about?"

"Don't play dumb with me Claudio, you know who I'm talking about" Lee stares at Felicia, disappointed, he choose not to look back at Claudio.

"Felicia?? What are you talking about"

"I saw her crying while running inside the bar, you know what's the purpose?" said him, he turns his head around. He gives Claudio a cold stare, his best italian friend are now not a single thing to him.

"I....I don't understand...."

"I thought you were smart" said Lee. His sad angry face are uncontrollable.

Claudio didn't answer, he kept staring at his trusty old friend. He confuse of what Lee had said.

"She, likes you idiot. She saw you were 'chatting happily' with your fangirls, that's why she cried. Probably jealous"

Claudio eyes widened, he doesn't know what to answer. He didn't believe of what lee said.

"No....That's not true"

"Don't you realize? The way she looks at you, the way she mentions your name, the way she stares at your back when she walks behind you. Don't you realize? Don't you?!"

Claudio didn't answer, he didn't expect she would like him. After what his father have done to her father, that she thinks he wouldn't be forgiven.

He stares at Felicia, his soft warm blue eyes can't get off of Felicia.

"I'm sorry Lee....I don't mean-"

"No, don't you dare apologize. All I want you to do is to make her happy, if I see her in tears because of you, I won't forgive you" Lee gives Claudio one last warm stare, and leave. Claudio stands up, he looks at the back of his leaving best friend.

He walks towards Felicia, who sits gracefully beside the splashing fountain. She looks at him first, she stood up and landed a punch on his shoulder, making him to step back a little.

"What took you so long?!"

Claudio stares at her eyes, he could see what Lee mentioned to him. Now he understands, everything. He smirks a bit, trying to play it cool.

He laughs softly.

"What are you laughing at?" Asked her.

His laugh kept getting bigger, but much more soft and warm. Felicia stares at him with confusion. Claudio stop laughing, he smiles. He looks at Felicia, then without a warning he pinches Felicia's cheek.

"AH! That hurts!" Felicia smack Claudio's hand.

"You are adorable when you're angry, don't you know that?" he replies.

Felicia rubs her cheek that currently turns red. Claudio realize he pinches her cheek a bit too hard. He then rubs her cheek soft until her pain runs out, her face was a bit blushed. He smiles, he grabs Felicia's hand and walks out of the park.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" he answered.

Felicia looks at the back of Claudio, she then looks at Claudio's hand who are holding her hand. She smiles, her soft warm smile appeared. She tightens her hand to Claudio's hand, Claudio realizes that. He didn't look back, he kept walking. But he could feel her hand are a bit tighter to his hand. He smiles, he tighten his hand with Felicia's too. They kept walking with their hand holding each other, until they arrived on their destination.

Interesting
Thought Felicia.

Fascinating
Thought Claudio.