News

Claudio stood still in the room. A room where everything pitched black with nothing but mist around his nostril. In the distance, he could see a girl standing looking the other way around. Claudio can only see the back of her figure. He tried to recognize who she was, but in a instant he already knew who she was. His most dear loved one, Felicia.

He approached her and landed his hand on her shoulder, only to be greeted with her tried to put his hand off of her. She stepped a little to her front while trying to not show her sobbing face. He noticed that fast.

"Are you okay?" Claudio asked her.

Felicia turned around with her eyes that are red, tears coming down from her eyes and her shaking lips.

"H-how could you? After i gave you my heart..."

"W-what are you talking about Felicia?"

"I. Knew. You were the one who killed him"

Claudio frowned, thinkin who may be his victim. He started to think deeply while taking a step back just in case.

"I-i..Don't know who are you talking about" Claudio answered.

"My beloved father...He was my world, my everything...." Felicia muttered, her fist clenched while starring Claudio sharply.

"WAS" She screamed while moving her blade towards his vision.

Claudio woke up with sweats running down his neck and face, that was his first nightmare in his life. Outside the hotel, the sky was still dark. He looked at a small clock beside the bed, pointing at half past three in the morning.

He looked around, relieved Felicia is still there beside him. Still sleeping peacefully, Claudio smirked while putting away some of her hair that covered her face to the back of her ear. He pulled up the blanket so that her body is kept warm. He snuggled near her and hugged her tight while admiring her. Then he continued to sleep.

Claudio woke up, cause by the morning sunshine stroke his face by the window. The curtain was already opened, and the shower on the bathroom can be heard turned on with the water sprinkled down the floor. By the looks of things, Felicia woke up first. He risen up from the bed and straight into the bathroom, he didn't even knock.

He straight up brushed his teeth at the bathroom mirror, with his face still pale from his dream last night. Suddenly Felicia peeked from the shower curtain, a little bit confused why Claudio entered without knocking or asking is she was in the bathroom.

"Oh, you're awake"

Claudio turned his head, just the sudden her innocent and beautiful face made his stare softened. Just in time he finished brushing his teeth, he entered the shower without hesitation.

"C-claudio! W-what are you-"

Her sentence was cut by his lips landing on her, his hand landed on her hip and the other on the back of her neck. He pulled her closer as beginning to not giving her mercy on the kiss. He explored her entire mouth with his, not giving her a chance to take a breath. Felicia didn't have any choice but to put her both hand on the back of his neck. Pulling him closer.

Claudio broke the kiss, resting his forehead on her forehead. Eyes closed underneath the warm water dripping down the shower. He looked at her deeply while Felicia put on her confused reaction in her naked condition. She put her both hand on his face,

"What's wrong?"

Claudio shooked his head slowly while pulling her by the neck again, landing his soft kiss on her warm lips. The kiss was broken by Felicia herself, trying to get the answer from him.

"Come on, cat got your tongue?" she giggled while brushing his hair that were wet to the side of his head.

"Yes...You're my cat"

"Oh shut up"

Felicia went out from the shower and immediately put on a towel around her body. She put on her hotel slippers and opened the bathroom door. She paused a second before stepping out of the bathroom, she turned around while smirking.

"Love you~" she said seductively while closing the bathroom door. Claudio was still standing in the shower, not much of a choice since his clothes got wet with him. He might as well take a shower.

Back to Felicia's part
She brushed her long hair while sitting in front of a beautiful large mirror. Her humming voice filled the silent room. She wore a turquoise short sleeved turtleneck with a short brown pants. Doesn't really like pigtails, she just put on her favorit hair clip on the side of her head. Satisfied, she stood up. Picking up some clothes that are lying on the floor. It's Claudio's. "I swear to god that exorcist.." she sighed while picking up his clothes before she realized her phone had a message.

She didn't see and check this morning, so she put the clothes on the laundry bag fast and grabbed her phone. She scrolled through the message, words by words passed. "Dear Ms. Felicia... I send this message to inform.. you that-" She was shocked to see what's inside, tears coming down from her eyes while her hand on her mouth. She dropped her phone and continued to cover her entire face.

Claudio just finished showering, as he walked out of the bathroom, his eyes widened to see Felicia's current state. "What happened?!" he rushed to her side, making her arms reached for his neck. He rubbed her back as he kissed the side of her head. "Calm down la mia rosa, what is it?". Her held tighten to him as she whispered, "M-my mom... she's in t-the hospital. With s-serious decease."