Alliance

We arrived at the airport, Fiumicino International Airport. Rome. I fixed my hair so it wouldn't get in the way. some moments people kept glancing at me. I really don't understand about it so let it slide.

There was one man approached me, but then Claudio suddenly tangled his fingers around mine. I flinched when he said "Excuse me, this lady is occupied". Gabrielle raised a brow when i noticed, i rolled my eyes and said "Someone is pretty protective".

He couldn't help but smirked, always does the thing with his hair. Ran his fingers through them. "I am the thorns of you, my rose" he placed a soft kiss on my hand. I sensed blood rushed on my cheeks, my mother just stood there chuckling.

"You two are hilarious" she exclaimed, i pulled my hand back and turned away. "Ugh come on let's focus" i called. I could feel a smirk painted across his face behind me. Then again, it was a common thing for him.

*****

We got out of the car, my surroundings not entirely changed. Some of the buildings were a bit similar to Valencia's. The car left and there we were looking at the mansion.

The atmosphere changed all of a sudden, the excitement Claudio had recently faded away as soon as out presences arrived. He clenched his fist and inhaled a deep breath, he walked to the front gate and activated the mark on his face.

One of the guard raised a brow and opened the gate instantly, i gestured at my mother for her to follow me. Claudio led the way towards the front door, he looked up and slowly reached for the bell.

Some moments passed, the door opened. Revealing a man wearing a butler suit, he bowed down welcoming Claudio inside. I saw his eyes has a scar on the left, and the pupil's color seemed to have faded away.

"Valerius, long time no see. Is Diego home?" Claudio asked, Valerius nodded and welcomed us in. I sat beside my mother, Claudio sit on the single seat. He tapped his finger on frequently on the edge, eyes staring blankly on to the floor.

I leaned closer, "Hey, why are you nervous all so sudden?" i asked. He flinched a bit and spun his head, he smiled and reached for my hand "It's been a very long time i suppose" he stated. I nodded and leaned back.

There was a few minutes passed, then a heard of an opening door upstairs echoed towards us. I cornered a stare, spun my head at the source. Claudio opened his eyes after a long anxiety he held. A man, blue clothing, a scar on his neck, went down the stairs slowly.

He raised a brow at our figures, he sat across Claudio on another single seat. He fixed his posture, "Claudio, it has been quite a while" he greeted.

Claudio faced tensed, i could the look on his eyes. The friendly yet flirtatious expression was changed into an intimidated look. He cleared his throat and said "Good to see you again, father". After those words came out of his mouth, my heart skipped a beat.

I nearly choked on my own drink, luckily i didn't spit it. How unacceptable that he didn't share this earlier, i thought. However, complaining about it now probably resolves nothing.

"Seems like you have many acquaintance.." Diego tangled his hands together, i smiled and introduced myself "How very rude of me, my name is Felicia-" but before i could finishes my sentence, he widened his eyes and said "Felicia...Franco?".

I bit my lower lip while i had my eyes stared blankly towards him, i nodded slowly. "Yes...and this is my mother..." he glanced at Gabrielle like some mercenary who has found gold. I could the glitter in his eyes sparkled.

"Gabrielle..." he muttered, i could see she smiled back. He gazed his eyes back to Claudio, "We need your, hospitality, father" Claudio said. He furrowed his eyebrows. I gritted my teeth holding the anxiety back. "Harrison...he is, alive" Claudio exclaimed, making his eyes widened. He stood up immediately and gestured his fist, "That's impossible! I killed him long ago...".

"Signore, he tried to burn me and Claudio inside of my own home" i opened my mouth, he glanced at me. I could read his eyes pretty wondered why i didn't seek revenge all this time, the truth is that i didn't even know until Claudio told me that he was the murderer of my father.

"When did you knew, Felicia?" he asked, i gestured my hand towards Claudio "Only recently, from Claudio".

"Yet all this time you haven't seek revenge?"

"There were many reasons, i did not know of your identity back then, Claudio didn't share, although i see the positive side now, knowing the actual scumbag is my father" i stared sharply across the room, suddenly my eyes glowed purple. My mother placed a hand on my shoulder, i spun my head to her, slowly calming down.

I smiled at her and reached for her hand, "Your fath-" he cleared his throat "Harrison's occult has been disbanded long ago after his death was announced".

"I guess take out a hydra's head, many will grow more at it's place" Claudio gestured his hand, it was a moment of silence, until Diego mentioned "Are you already familiarized with the powers you held Felicia?".

I looked down and shooked my head slowly, i could hear a Diego hummed. I raised my head and stared at him "All i know, my eyes produces dark, purple aura surrounding it's pupils when i'm getting near anger" i said.

"I guess it's time i have a private chat with Felicia, he glanced at Claudio. He nodded and offered a hand to Gabrielle. Leading her outside to the garden. I inhaled and turned my head towards him, "I hope i'm not barging in on your time, Signore" i said.

He raised his hand, "Please, call me Diego" he insisted. I smiled and nodded, he offered me a hand which i gladly accepted. I stood up and we walked up the stairs, i saw a ginormous painting, there stood a man with a symbol of archer on his left arm.

"Before you were born, Harrison and i formed a contract.." we entered a room, many equipment placed neatly on one spot to another. Some inside a glass box, some on it's own throne. "The contract filled with our vows, and it's made of a proof for our...alliance.." he continued.

I circled around the the room, there was another painting but with 2 man. One holding the other's hand, one with a dark clothing and the other wears a very light suited clothing. Beneath it, a crossbow on a metal golden plate.

I admired it, no rust can be seen on it's metal part of the equipment. Perfectly clean and seemed new. Even though i knew it was decades beyond age. One arrow still attached to it, the sharp point was made out of silver.

"When you were born, he broke our vows-" i spun around and glanced at him, "What was the vows?" i asked. He stopped and turned at my direction, but with one of his eyes turned white, and with yellow aura surrounding his both eyes. "He crossed the line of humanity, he swore to protect others from the demonic powers some people possesses. Like the Mishima. But he built a cult.."

He paused, inactivate his aura and turned his pupils back to normal. "What..kind of a cult.." i approached him slowly, he looked up to an old rifle displayed. He sighed and spun his head towards me, "He tried to break through the heaven's dimension..trying to communicate to one of it's angels..eventually failed-"

"That's not the only thing came out out of the circle, was it?" i cut him off, he placed both hands behind him, "Claudio has chose his partner admirably, it seems you already figured it out" he replied. I clenched my fist as i looked down, he placed a hand on my shoulder "You're not a demon, Felicia. You just have the power like one"

"What caused it? Either i'm being possessed by one or i am one" i exclaimed, i tensed up. He put his hand down, "Harrison made a huge mistake by opening the portal, a demon's magic landed on your body. Now he tries to eliminate it"

"By killing me.." Diego nodded when i stated it, i looked up to him. "Why now? Why not earlier when i was vulnerable?!" i raised my tone, his stare softened, he really felt pity at me.

"That, is not the real question you desire to ask, is it?"

I looked away, fist clenched, teeth gritted, my eyes glowed purple. Out of expectations, Diego leaned closer and pulled my head closer. I landed on his chest, then i cried. I sobbed on his held. He caressed my hair, "Gabrielle is safe now, that's not a concern you should be thinking. And, do not make the blame for you to take" he murmured.

I pulled away and looked up to him, his thumb swept my tears away "For now, you should focus on what will happens next. That's exactly, what we need to discuss"