Dream

Felicia's POV
Trembling, freezing, shaking, it was all of it combined into one. My head was heavy, all i heard was a very loud ringing with high pitched tone coming through my ears. I can't open my eyes, then i chose to stay silent.

It's dark, everything was black, surrounding my body which was kneeling on the cold floor. What is this i thought, hoping that this was not the underworld.

I stood up slowly. I didn't have anything around me that could support my body to stand, so i forced myself to do it. Even though i almost collapsed. Because i need to go to where my eyes had caught something. Or, someone.

In the distance, i saw two figure. Possibly two men by the looks of the built of the body. I've never seen these men. They were unfamiliar by my vision. But my instinct told me to approach them.

As soon as i got there, they seemed to not notice me. I was very sure that i had my eyes locked to one of them, but they didn't seem to care.

Or maybe that this was just a dream. Or so i thought i would be, as what i was expecting.

I can already tell one of them is latino. Of course by looking at his facial features, despite having hispanic as my race. But for the other one, i can only tell he has very dark black-blueish hair.

I zoned out for what they were talking about, but some words suddenly stroke my conciousness to listen.

"Don't make any false decision, Harrison" one of the men said, i was surprised. No wonder i instantly noticed one of them was hispanic, turned out one of them was my father. I walked around them to get a better view of Harrison. And it's true. It was him.

"This has nothing to do with you" Harrison answered. The other one furrowed his brows, intensely. I have no idea what they were talking about, i was just going to continue to eavesdrop drop.

But my eyes suddenly widened after the black-blueish haired man said "Whatever Felicia is, she is still your daughter. I can't let you harm an innocent human girl".

Instantly, i covered my mouth. What was he planning to do on me? Was he planning to kill me when i was young? Did my father really think that? I stepped back and fell on my knees.

"Human?! She doesn't even LOOK normal when she's angry. I don't know why she could sense a demon when she's near one, but i can recall that i don't have a red-eyed freak as a child!"

Some tears dripped down on my cheeks, followed by the hiccups. I was holding my breath the entire time. After those words came out of my father, the black-blueish haired man stepped forward and pointed a gun at him.

He shot him. To death. Harrison was bleeding on the floor. I started to notice the man more with that color for a hair. It seemed familiar, like i have seen someone has that color scheme for their hair.

The man turned to my direction and smiled, gentle. I can see he has grown a beard and a sideburns. "You need to know that i did what i must" his tone was deep. He turned around and left in the shadows, bow now it's just me and Harrison's body.

But i was shocked to see Harrison was back on his feet, standing from afar glaring at me sharply. "Don't take this personally" after saying those words, he charged at me and gripped his hands around my throat.

I was gasping for air, until there was light shining towards my face from above.

All my mouth did was coughing very hard, there was a large amount of smoke inside of my lungs. It burned right through me. I cough it out, hoping that i wouldn't suffocate.