Resting in peace

Felicia lies on her bed, resting from the painful memory, and painful scar that was left from The Mishima Zaibatsu. She lies on her chest, looking sideways towards her bed. She closes her eyes,

"Damn....my back..."

As she complains about her back, caused by the electricity that shot her, bruises can be seen everywhere around her back body. The nurse's medical attention seems doesn't have any affect on her body. Maybe only making it even worst. She closes her eyes, she thinks of maybe if she go to sleep, the pain will be gone. She fell a sleep, peacefully while her eyes are slightly open.

Some moments passed away, Felicia's room door suddenly opened. A person went inside slowly. Felicia heard the door was opened, she opens her eyes slightly. Suddenly, the blanket that was covering her body, were pulled by the person. Revealing Felicia's body that are half naked. She only wears a sport bra and sport panties.

Felicia's eyes widened, as she realizes her body was revealed. The person she turns out looking at is Claudio. Without hesitation, Claudio gets up on top of Felicia's back.

"C-claudio...w-what are you-" she gasped.

As Claudio moves his hand on Felicia's back, he gently rubbing the back of Felicia's body. Massaging it slowly. Felicia, whose face are very red. Slowly moans in pain, she keeps to struggle, trying to avoid the pain that Claudio caused.

"Relax....im just trying to give you a massage, im not trying to do anything dirty" said him, he sits on Felicia, right on top of her waist.

She blushes while trying to hold the pain, as his hand professionally moving his hand here and there on Felicia's back.

"If you hold still, the pain wouldn't be that worst"

Claudio stopped, waiting for Felicia to stop moving and struggling. After her face went red, she stopped. Covering half of her own face with the pillow that her head was on. She can't resist her blushing, the fact that a MAN is on top of her half naked body.

Claudio massages Felicia slowly, while slowly getting it hard. His hand often to go down her waist, slowly to the back of her thigh, she scratches her feet using her other feet. As she slowly resisting the pain, plus the embarrassment. His hand moves up again, this time his hand stopped on Felicia's sport bra clip. He unclipped it.

"Claudio!" she yelled.

"Don't worry, im not going to remove your bra..."

He unclipped Felicia's bra, but luckily it still covers her chest. Or else she would be freaked out. He massages the place where the bra was covering.

"...im just trying to massage the place where the bra was covering"

Felicia's face goes red, again, as a tomato this time. She clenches her fist under the pillow she was on. Trying to hold the embarrassment, and pain at the same time.

Claudio gives Felicia a massage for a couple of hours, they've spent their time on the bed. As some time have passed, Felicia fell asleep, too tired resisting the pain. After the pain have gone, the massage turned out to be relaxing. She fell a sleep, with Claudio still massaging on top of her.

Realizing that situation, Claudio stopped. He smiles, while slowly clipping her bra back, he gets off of felicia slowly. Then covering the back of her body back with the blanket.

As he was about to go out from her room, he approaches Felicia that are sleeping, he caresses her hair to the back of her ear. He smirks then walks outside the room. Leaving Felicia be. On her sleep.