Spy

Felicia walks towards a person carrying tray on his hand, there are some glass of wine there. She raised up her mask like a person raising up their glasses upward as she walks closer to the person and grabbed a glass of wine. She took a sip while holding the glass gracefully.

She walks up the stairs, wanting to get the room's entire view so she can make a plan on how to seduce Kazuya. Felicia leans to the fence on the second floor as she waves her glass of wine a little. Taking a gulp of it slowly.

The huge room are very full of people, but the second floor are almost none people are there. They are all busy with their own businesses, busy with their interests, busy with their lovers, on the first floor. Felicia wonders why the owner of G-corp is here. Her mind are a little twisted to realize there is no possible way that he has a business here. Besides, is the 'city of love' that attracts many people.

The room suddenly gotten darker as the light fades, the only area are lighten is the area on the first floor, people started to surround the lighted area. With Felicia realizing it, she walks downstairs towards the area that people surrounded it.

Now this is my chance.
She thought.

They are preparing a dance area, where they dance in an area where the light only shines at. Her steps are getting closer to the destined area, as her vision caught Kazuya. She quickly leans closer to her target.

"Bonjour Monsieur, would you like to dance~"

Felicia put up her accent as she pose with a flirty look on her face, as her target smirks and was about take her hand to dance, Felicia's other hand was pulled by a person. With that, Felicia's hand that was held by Kazuya is no more.

"Sorry Monsieur, this dame* is with me"

The person that pulled Felicia instantly put her hand on his shoulder and his hand has already landed on Felicia's  waist. Her eyes were slanted to see who the person is. He looks familiar, his eyes under the mask, his hair and his smirking smile seems very familiar. But Felicia has already pissed off to realize that. Because she saw Kazuya's figure already faded through the crowds.

"Excuse me? Isn't it very impolite to disturb a lady like that?"

Felicia had no choice but to dance with him, the stranger that caught her. He smirks as they dance towards the circle lighted area. Felicia sighs as she is very pissed off by his action. Suddenly, he grabbed a sprig of rose on the his back, and put it on his mouth. He raised up one of his eyebrows as he bit his rose between the gap on his mouth. Felicia furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why did you intend to dance with him, Love?"

Felicia did not answer, she rolled her eyes under her mask. He smirks as they kept dancing. But Felicia then realized, his held towards her hand are very familiar, his stare towards her too, his way to speak can instantly be familiar towards Felicia.

"Do i know you? You seem very familiar"

There comes the part where all the people that are dancing on that lighted area stopped, and lay their female dance partners lower, but still on their held. Only their body lower. Felicia's dance partner smirks as he lowers her down, and his face gotten closer. Felicia thought he was going to kiss her. But he didn't.

He released the rose that was bitten by him all this time between his mouth, and made Felicia to catch it. With her mouth. Felicia didn't realize what she did, she raised up by the stranger who were dancing with her all this time. And the dance is finally over as people started clapping around the area.

She grabbed the rose on her mouth, and was about to speak. But the man, with no hesitation, pulls Felicia's arm, signaling her to follow him. He brings her to the second floor. Then he stopped in a corner of the second floor's hallway. He opened his mask and runs his hand through his slicked-side dark blue hair. In an instant, it made Felicia's eyes widened.