Meeting Bucky

Outfit Above

I wake up to noticeably less pain in my shoulder "Jarvis please let Tony know I am awake and ask him to bring a doctor" I sit up "Of course Miss Mikealson". About 5 minutes pass before Tony walks in doctor in tow "Miss Mikealson is there something wrong?" The Doctor asks "N-No I just need it checked I don't feel much pain anymore" The doctor comes over and starts undressing my wound "Hmm oh my it has almost healed completely" I let out a sigh of relief "Hey don't be too thrilled you are still staying in here another night" Tony smirks "W-Why if its almost healed why can't I leave?" He rolls his eyes "Well you still have to meet you know who idiot" I gasp "Tony my feelings are hurt you ass" He laughs "Look I will make you a deal, You can stay in your own room here instead of this hospital one but you have to meet HIM now" I groan "Fine but I need to change"

"The arm goes in a sling too" I growl "Tonyyy" He leaves "Miss Mikealson, Mr Barton will be here in an hour with your clothes" Of course "Thank you Jarvis".

XX

"About time I'm dying of boredom here" I put my hand over my eyes dramatically "Aw sorry little bird wouldn't want that, Are you ok?" Hawk comes over and hugs me "Yeah my shoulder is almost healed so Tony is letting me have my own room" He smirks "But?" I laugh "But I have to meet Barnes like now" He laughs "Fun" I grab my clothes from him "Ok Hawky get out please" He pouts "Fine" And walks out, I get dressed put my sling on and Hawk takes me to Tony.

XX

"How are you doing really?" Hawk asks holding my hand "I'm ok I just don't get it" I smile as he rubs his thumb over my hand "What do you mean?" I stop walking and turn to him "Why attack me when I haven't even met Bucky yet I mean isn't it weird? The man that shot me obviously aimed to kill because the bullet was poisoned, It just doesn't make sense" I didn't realize I was pacing until Hawk puts his hand on my good arm "Your gonna burn a hole in the floor" He laughs also making me laugh "Oh s-sorry we should get to Tony" He holds my hand again as we continue walking.

XX

We reach the living room about 5 minutes later "You ready?" Hawk asks "Yeah I mean I'm kinda nervous but I'm ready" We walk in and see Tony talking to Cap and a man with jaw length brown hair "Ah Raven your here" Tony turns to me and winks "This is Bucky" He nods to the brown haired man "H-Hey I'm Raven" He looks at me with the most beautiful Blue eyes and instantly looks away "Don't mind him hes still twitchy you will have to be patient with him" I look at Bucky and see him looking back out the corner of his eye "I-It's ok no rush um Bucky don't worry I'm not pushy like Tony here" I see a small smile from Bucky "Hey I'm not pushy" Tony pouts "Yeah sure yout not" Hawk walks up and pats my head "Hawky not my hair" I pout and catch Bucky look at me again "Ok anyway Tony I really need to take a nap, Where is my room?" Tony smiles "Next door to Bucky's" I laugh but realize he is not joking "R-Really?!" I look at Bucky but he's Talking to Cap now"Tony I don't know where that is" And the smile grows "Bucky can you show Raven to her room?next to yours" Bucky nods and walks to the door "Off you pop" Tony smirks, I hate you I mouth to Tony and follow Bucky out.

XX

Me and Bucky walk in a awkward silence as we reach the floor our rooms are on "S-So where's my room?" Bucky starts walking toward me I back into the wall "W-What-" He leans past me and presses a button on a door "Your room" He mumbles and walks away as I am left breathless I head into my room and take a nap.

End Of Chapter 2 I know its kinda short but I hope you like it I really like how this story is going so far. Let me know what you guys think of it.

-Ray