What just happened?

We settled on a small restaurant about half an hour from my house, We are currently waiting for our food I ordered a chicken curry with fried rice and a strawberry milkshake to drink. Iarnă ordered chicken breast with fries and curry sauce oh and a large coke to drink. "You are being very quiet, Are you ok?" He groans "Stop trying to make small talk, I want you to check my food when it comes" I nod "Of course". We sit in silence until the food comes.

XX

About an hour later we finished our food and are sitting in the car. "How about we go grocery shopping? There is not much food at home right now" He nods and we head to the store.

XX

Grocery shopping went well Iarnă scared a girl and now I am putting the groceries in the trunk "Da-te jos" (Get down) Iarnă pulls me to the ground as a gunshot sounds "What is it?!" I try to look up but Iarnă pulls me back down "Hydra" He growls "Try and throw him, I will kill him" I try to use my powers and throw him but they don't work "I can't" He groans and runs at the agent deflecting the bullets with his metal arm before taking the gun and shooting the agent in the head, "The staff would have heard that we have to go!" I slam the trunk shut and get in the car as does Iarnă before I speed us home.

XX

We get home, I do the security spells and we go unpack the groceries "They haven't found us he was just there to shop, I saw the surprise on his face when he saw me" I nod "Well that's good I am sorry I couldn't do more to help" I hold back my tears "You need to try and fix those powers or at least learn to use your strength too" I nod " I know" We finish putting the groceries away and I get an idea "Hey do you wanna have a movie night?" I ask with a small smile, He nods making my smile grow. I prepare some drinks and snacks before going into the living room.

I take a seat on the chair after setting up the first movie, We decided on Don't Breath.

XX

It has been at least 30 minutes until I hear Iarnă sigh "What?" I asked crossing my legs "Come sit on the bed you are making me uncomfortable just looking at you" I slowly walk over to the bed and sit on the left side not to close to him.

XX

It has been at least 4 hours we watched Don't breath, Lights Out and The Boy I start to feel tired and fall asleep sitting up in the corner of the sofa bed.

XX

I wake up laying down and my head is on Iarnă's chest! How did this happen?! I slowly shimmy away from Iarnă and run to my room, I am sweating so I go and take a shower.

XX

40 minutes later I get out of the shower and go back to my room.

"AH!" Iarnă is in my room looking through my drawings "These are pretty good, Why did you get up in a hurry?" I laugh "1 thank you and 2 ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!" He walks over to me "I like seeing you like this all flustered and in a towel" I feel my face go very hot "W-W-Wha-" I am cut off by Iarnă kissing me! It is very rough and I feel myself getting lost in it, He suddenly pulls away and I am left breathless! He smirks at me and leaves without a word. I sit on my bed "What just happened?" I gasp, Get dried and get dressed.

I get dressed in black leggings, Flat knee high boots, and an oversized black sweater. I decide to call Wanda.

R: Hey I need you to promise you will not tell anyone what I am about to tell you.

W: Of course! What happened?!

I tell her about my powers, The agent, Last nights movie night, The morning and the kiss.

W: Oh my god! He actually likes you!

R: I honestly have no idea with him, Do you want to come to the mall? We need to get Iarnă some clothes.

W: Yeah of course I will be there in about 30 minutes.

I hang up and go to the kitchen.

XX

I feel so awkward right now as I slowly walk past Iarnă "Any requests for breakfast?" I mumble keeping my head down "Make whatever you usually do" I get some Eggs, Beans, Sausages, and pancakes out "Do you want to go and do that shopping today? Wanda will be coming since my powers are not working" He smirks "Is someone nervous now?" He kinda laughs a little "N-No I'm just not good enough to fight without my powers" He nods with a smile "Mm-hmm". I finish cooking the food and plate it "Iarnă can you please help me?" He groans but helps move the plates and food over to the table before taking a seat.

XX

About 5 minutes later there is a knock at the door "Wanda?!" I yell from the kitchen "Yes!" I undo the security spell on the door "Come in!" I wait for her to come into the kitchen before I do the spell back up "Take a seat, Eat" I smile as she sits beside me "Iarnă you remember Wanda?" He growls and continues to eat "Back at it with the silent treatment huh?" I smirk at Wanda "How is everyone?" I ask eating some eggs "Fine Loki is asking for you" She winks "I told him we are just friends"

"Can you shut up!?" Iarnă growls as Me and Wanda laugh and eat.

XX

We finish eating about 20 minutes later "Are you ready to go?" I ask Iarnă knowing Wanda has been excited to go since she got here "Desigur" (Of course) He mumbles, I grab my bag and keys before we head out.

XX

We got to the mall 20 minutes later and so far we have got Iarnă shirts, Boxers, and shoes. "You need socks and trousers/pants" Iarnă nods and we go into another store "What about there?" I show him a pair of black combat trousers "Too obvious?" I ask as he stares at me "imi plac" (I like them) I smile as he takes them to the checkout along with 5 different pairs and 8 or 9 pairs of socks.

XX

We wander around the mall for a while "Raven wanna get some sexy und-" I put my hand over her mouth "Shh!" She laughs and licks my hand "Ew!" I wipe my hand laughing "Iarnă are you hungry?" I ask as he glares at Me and Wanda's antics "A little".

We go get something to eat, Drop Wanda off at The Tower and then head home.

XX

"Can you make your own food tonight? I'm going to go and try to get my powers working" He glares at me but nods anyway, I head into my room and get to work.

XX

"AAGH!" I scream in frustration it has been about 2 hours and all I have done is made a glass float for about 5 seconds! I start to cry and Iarnă comes into the room "What happened?" He asks but I can't answer out of my own embarrassment I continue to sit and cry. He sits beside me and holds my hand! "Try again" He says softly, I groan and try lifting the glass but this time it goes FLYING into the wall and smashes "That wasn't supposed to happen" I mumble going to lay on the bed "I need to sleep I am drained" He nods and goes back into the living room, I fall into a deep sleep.

End of chapter I hope you enjoyed it. Hey Iarnă kissed Raven! Did you like how I did it or could it have been better?

-Ray