A Strange Night

I am woken up by Iarnă shaking me, I groan "What?" I ask eyes closed "Food's ready, Get up" Iarnă mumbles "I don't wanna get up, Go away" He growls and lifts me up fireman style "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I punch his back and not a moment later he sits me at the kitchen table "You..." I point at him glaring "Eat" I pick up my fork and dig in. He really went all out! He made Fries, Chicken, Curry, Beans and a few different drinks. "You made a lot of food" I laugh "It's really good though" I smile and eat some Chicken, "I'm good at a lot of things, Portion control not so much" I laugh "It's ok at least we can have leftovers for breakfast" He smirks "What?" I ask seeing him look at me "Nothing" He mumbles "Uh uh nope you can't do that, You didn't let me do that" He smirks "Ok fine I was thinking maybe I don't want to kill you anymore" I slightly choke "I-I'm f-flattered Iarnă" He actually smiles! "Well you wouldn't be much use to me dead" He winks! I blush, Put my head down and eat the food. I'm SPEECHLESS!

XX

10 minutes later after a very silent meal I start yawning "Inca obosit?" (Still Tired?) Iarnă asks I nod "U-Um do y-you want t-to sleep in my b-bed?" He smirks "Sure" I use my powers to put the leftovers away, Put the plates in the sink, Wash and dry them. "Iarnă?" I ask turning to face him "What?" He looks at me "We might need an excuse to get out of town with Tony being a dick If you still want to...We could probably do your Hydra idea" He smirks and nods as we go into my bedroom.

XX

I start to feel very nervous as I walk over to my dresser, I pick out a white tank top and some grey shorts "Be right back" I mumble and go into the bathroom.

XX

"Shit" I mumble looking in the mirror, I uh didn't think my top option through my nipples are...Easily noticeable with no bra and a white top "Eşti în regulă?" (Are you ok?) Iarnă asks through the door "Uhh-da, sunt bine, ieșiți într-un minut" (Uhh-yeah I'm fine, Be out in a minute) I brush my hair and open the door. I cross my arms over my chest "Woah!" I turn around and face the bathroom door...Iarnă is in nothing but boxers!

"Păsărică what are you doing?" I laugh "Uh I um your almost naked" He scoffs "Păsărică we are probably going to be around each other for a while, Better get used to it" I groan and slowly turn around, He smirks and walks over to me "Really?" He points to my crossed arms, I blush and look away as he slowly unfolds my arms. He groans and steps back "Your turn" I laugh and slowly walk over to him, I look over his right arm and then his abs and then his left arm "Hm" I see the scarred flesh around the metal and I slowly look up into his eyes, He nods and I slowly run my fingers over where the skin meets the metal. I run my other hand over his right arm and meet in the middle of his chest, I hear him gasp a little as I run my fingers over his abs "Enjoying yourself?" He smirks, I jump and step back "Wha-no I mean I'm sorry I kinda got carried away" I blush as he cups my face "My turn" He kisses me hard only for a moment before pulling back and looking into my eyes, I nod and he slowly lifts up my top running his fingers over my stomach, I gasp-making him smirk. He slowly continues up toward my breasts cupping them softly making me shiver "E-E-Enjoying Yourself?" I gasp and he groans "I don't know you tell me" He softly squeezes my breast making me moan and blush "I will take that as a yes" He growls in my ear. I look down and notice a very large bulge in his boxers "I-Iarnă I'm tired" He fixes my top and nods "Come on Păsărică lets get some sleep". We get into bed, I lay down facing Iarnă "Thank you for everything today Iarnă" He groans "Don't thank me Păsărică get some sleep" I slowly lean in closer to him and our lips meet. We kiss for what felt like hours but was only a few seconds, I smile and lay my head on Iarnă's chest, He wraps his arm around me and we fall asleep.

End of Chapter! Hope you enjoyed Raven's Virgin exploration lol!

-Ray