Fun with Thor and Attacked!

"Hey Thor" I smile and walk over to him "Lady Raven how did you like my surprise?" I jump on his back and start to wrestle him "AH SHE HAS LOST HER MIND!" Thor yells as he gets me off his back and I start chasing him around the living room, "LOKI! GRAB HER! BROTHER PLEASE!" Thor pleads with Loki as I pounce on his back again and wrestle him to the floor. "Loki grab her please" Tony groans "No I'm gonna kick his ass!" I scream as Loki lifts me off of Thor and holds me in a back hug "I'm calm let me go please" I beg as I start to blush "Thor I promise I won't kick your ass please just get Loki to let me go" I start to struggle and I swear I hear Loki groan "Ok brother let her go" I run and hug Thor "Thank you oh merciful god!"

"Raven come with me please" Tony calls from the hallway "Coming!" I follow Tony out.

XX

We gets to the lab and meet up with Bruce "Tell us what happened with You and Barton" I groan "Um Bucky came to talk to me this morning Clint came in saw us and after Bucky left I didn't want to talk about it so I tried to go and take a shower, Clint pushed me up against the wall and yelled in my face about how I called him when Hydra was following me but I didn't want to talk about Bucky, I told him to get off me used my powers to throw him off and you saw the rest" I sit down and think of Loki to stay calm "You and Barton are going to have to talk about it, I can't have that kind of tension right now" I scoff "He can go screw himself!" I yell as I walk out and go back to my room.

XX

"TALK ABOUT IT MY ASS!" I scream my lamp flies off the table and smashes into the wall "AH!!!" I let out a huge scream and everything smashes, The windows Tv all of it. I grab my jacket and head to the elevator I am leaving.

XX

I'm almost out the elevator is about 10 feet away "AH!" someone grabs me and pins me down police style "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell as Tony walks over "Get her off the floor now! I said catch her not arrest her" The person lets me go as I do a quick turn and sweep their feet out from under them "OH NO!" My death approaches as I see who I just attacked "B-Bucky I am so s-sorry" I back away as he gets a really scary look in his eyes and starts walking toward me "P-Please B-Bucky if I had known it was you-" He throws me into the wall and I hear a snap in my shoulder "Wanda!" Wanda sneaks up behind Bucky and uses her powers on him, He calms down looks at me and runs off "Raven!" Loki runs over to me and helps me up "Ow Ow Ow!" I see Clint beside Tony and he actually looks concerned "What is it?" Loki asks looking into my eyes "Get off me!" I scream and run out of the building and go home.

End of chapter 4 very short I know thought I would try some humor there with Thor and I kinda liked it so let me know what you guys think.

-Ray