What a day

I wake up and I am starving! I get out of bed and go over to my desk "Here goes nothing" I raise my hand and try to make a cup float but it goes flying into the wall and smashes all over the floor! "Ah!" I scream as Iarnă bursts into my room "What did you do?" He groans "Nothing!" I squeak and run to the kitchen to make food.

I take out some pans, food out the fridge and as I get some cups out they smash in my hands "Gah!" I jump back and right into Iarnă's chest "Woah!" I Jump away from Iarnă "Would you stop" He growls at me "S-Sorry I don't know what is happening" He grabs my arms and makes me sit at the table "I will make breakfast you stay put" He groans clenching his hands "Whats wrong?" I ask "Your skin is tingling, I can still feel it" He starts making the food "I'm sorry" He shakes his head "You can't control it it's fine"

XX

About 20 minutes later Iarnă finishes cooking some Bacon, Eggs, Beans, and potato wedges "Wow" He sits across from me and I slowly pick up a fork "So far so good" I mumble and start eating "Woah this is really good!" I see a small smile from Iarnă as we continue eating.

XX

It has been about 20 minutes "I need to call Tony is that ok?" Iarnă nods "Oh um can you dial the number and put it on speaker for me please?" He hesitantly does what I told him to do.

R: Hey Tony I need your help my powers are out of wack, They would not work the last 2 days and now I couldn't even call you myself Iarnă had to dial your number and put it on speaker for me everything I touch explodes even my skin made Iarnă's skin tingle.

T: Get The Soldier to drive you to The Tower and be prepared to stay for a couple of days.

R: Ok thanks Tony.

Iarnă hangs up the phone for me and we finish eating.

"Iarnă can you tell me why you kissed me?" I stand up ready to run if I need to, He sighs and leans down to look me in the eyes "Did you like it?" I go wide-eyed "I-I u-um I-" He smirks "That's what I thought" I duck around him and go to my room to pack.

XX

Iarnă bursts into my room about 10 minutes later "GAH! WOULD YOU STOP THAT!" A book flys at him and he catches it no problem "Shit I am so sorry!" I stumble a little but he is quick to catch me, He puts his hand on my forehead "We need to get you to Stark now" He picks up the bags and takes them to the car "Thank you Iarnă" I mumble as I get into the car and he drives.

XX

We are about 10 minutes away from The Tower "Iarnă I feel sick" As I say this the car radio starts freaking out "Focus on something!" I try to focus but the car mirror smashes "Focus!" He yells "I can't!" He slams on the breaks, Grabs my face and kisses me again! It lasts about 5 minutes but it was enough "Focus on that" He smirks and starts driving again.

XX

We get to The Tower about 5 minutes later I get out of the car and I would have fallen on my face if not for Iarnă catching me "T-Thank-" I pass out but not before I feel Iarnă lift me up.

XX

"Stark!" I hear Iarnă yell as I come around I look up "GAH!" I see Iarnă but his face looks distorted I spazz and fall out of his arms "Calm down" He growls in my ear crouched down beside me "Easier said than done your face is all distorted" I mumble not looking at him "Raven are you ok?" Stark comes over as Iarnă helps me up "Not really it got a lot worse on the way here" I feel my legs going jelly "I-I need to sit down or I'm gonna fall" Iarnă lifts me up and sits me on the sofa "Thank you" I smile at Iarnă "Lucky for you Loki has a solution" Tony asks Loki to come over to me "I charmed this" He pulls out a necklace with a sapphire gem and a crescent moon "To keep your powers under control and back to how they were" I smile "It is beautiful" He puts it on me for me and I can immediately feel my powers under my control, I feel a lot better too "Woah I feel amazing!" everyone but Iarnă laughs "Try out your powers" Loki smiles "Ok" I nervously lift me hand toward Loki and I lift him up about 10 feet "Good job" Iarnă pats my shoulder and I accidentally let Loki fall "Woah!!!" I cringe as Loki falls face first "I am so sorry" I run over and help him up "Here let me fix that" I run my finger over a scrape on Loki's head "You can make it up to me by doing something to him to" Loki points to Iarnă and I laugh "Ok" I turn to Iarnă and turn him into a Husky "Woof, Grrr" He snarls at me "Hey! Want me to turn you back? Be nice" He stops and I smile "You know you look cute like this" I laugh "WOOF!" I stop "Fine" I turn him back and he lunges at me forcing me to the floor "Do that again and I will kill you" I laugh "No you won't" and turn him into a ferret "Aw you're adorable!" I squeal and lift him up, He hisses "Really a ferret hiss is nothing" I laugh and put him down before turning him back. This time he doesn't lunge at me "Good enough?" I ask a laughing Loki "Y-Yes" He keeps laughing.

XX

After about 2 hours of training chatting and dinner, Me and Iarnă are now outside our rooms.

I turn to Iarnă "Thank you for helping me today" I take a risk and hug him I feel him tense up and about 5 seconds later he gently pushes me off "It was nothing I don't know what will happen to me if you die so until I am not linked to you anymore I will keep you alive" I smile "Iarnă why have you been kissing me? I mean it seems you don't like me-" I am cut off by him forcing me up against the wall and kissing me again although this feels different rough but passionate, He slightly lifts up my top and puts his hands on my bare sides making me shiver I pull away slowly "I-Iarnă I can't" He looks at me with dark eyes before something clicks "Your a virgin?" He says suddenly "What pfft no I mean ugh yes" He smirks "I knew something was off about your kiss" I blush "Don't make fun of me" I laugh and push him a little "You should get some rest Păsărică" I raise my eyebrows "Little Bird? Wow you actually gave me a name I am flattered" He groans "And I regret it already" I laugh "Don't I like it, See you tomorrow Iarnă" I kiss his cheek and run into the room blushing like a little school girl.

I get some Black PJ shorts on with a black tank top before going to bed "Today has been a weird day" I laugh and go to sleep.

End Of chapter I hope you enjoyed it! What do you think of how I have Raven and Iarnă's relationship progressing?

-Ray