Pizza Night

It has been about 30 minutes and my stomach starts growling "ți-e foame?" (Are you hungry?) I ask Iarna, He nods so I go to the kitchen "Hmm what to make?"

"Iarnă!" I call drawing a blank on food "Ce?" (What?) I jump turning around "Nu mă pot gândi la nimic pentru a găti, vrei să scoți?" (I can't think of anything to cook, Want takeout?) He nods "Ar trebui să vă asigurați că nu este otrăvit"(You better make sure it is not poisoned) I smile "Desigur" (Of course) I go grab my phone from the living room and to be safe order some pizza.

Raven: Hi can I order 2 Large cheese pizzas and 3 cans of coke/cola?

Man: Of course what is the address?

I give the man my address and hang up, We go back to the living room "Oh you get a whole pizza to yourself" He raises his eyebrows "Why 2 large?"

"Me and Loki can share duh" He glares "Oh sassy sorry" I mumble and sit quietly until Loki or the pizza arrives.

XX

About 20 minutes later there is a knock at my door "Who is it!" I slowly walk to the door "Delivery!"

"Loki!" Oh awesome, I open the door.

"Loki come in, How much is my order?" I ask grabbing my money "£30.50" I take out a £20 note, A £10 note and a 50p "Here you go thank you" I grab the food and use my powers to close the door.

I take the food to the kitchen table and get some plates and glasses out "Loki!Iarnă!" I yell and they slowly walk into the kitchen.

"Help yourselves" I hand Winter/ Iarnă his pizza and hover my hand over it "Not poisoned" I smile and give him his cola/coke, He nods and walks back to the living room.

"How is it going with him?" Loki asked picking up a slice of pizza "Uh it's ok I guess I mean he can't seem to go a day without attacking me, Well not attacking it's either he tackles me or pushes me up against a wall and threatens me" He looks concerned "Do you want me to stay?" I smile "No it's ok I'm not s-scared of him I mean he puts me on edge but that's about it, And I think the relationship ? We had should go back to just friendship I mean we got on a lot better then" He smiles and takes my hand " I suppose that is Ok and I agree there was less tension as friends" I smile "Ok let's go to the living room and watch TV" He nods and we head into the living room, Iarnă seemed to know we would come in here because he is sitting on the chair.

Me and Loki take a seat on the sofa "Iarnă how is it?" I ask using my powers to put the TV on "Amenda" (Fine) I smile "Bun" (Good) We all sit in a comfortable silence as we eat and watch TV.

I know this chapter was a lot shorter than usual but the next 1 is longer and I hope you enjoyed anyway.

-Ray