Saved

I get out of the shower about 30 minutes later my shoulder has healed and I am feeling pretty good. I wrap a towel around my body and go to my room "Loki!" I yell seeing he is not in my room "I'm in the kitchen!" He yells back "Ok be there in 5!" I go to my dresser and grab some PJ's, A black tank top and a pair of white shorts with black hearts. I towel dry my hair brush it and head to my kitchen.

XX

"Well don't you look adorable" Loki smirks as I blush "T-Thank you, What are you making?" I ask peering around him " I have heard hot chocolate helps women feel better so I made you some" He hands me the cup and it smells so good "Oh and this" He conjures up a sling for my shoulder "Um Loki look" I turn and show him my now un bruised shoulder.

"W-How?" I smile "Well I kinda have accelerated healing as long as a wound or bone gets set my body heals the rest" He throws the sling in the bin "Well good to know I helped" I put my cup on the counter and turn to him "Thank you Loki" I hug him "Your welcome" I let go grab my cup and head into the living room.

"What do you wanna watch?" I ask sitting on my sofa "I'm not very familiar with earth movies you pick" He sits beside me "Hmm how about this one?" I get up and grab my DVD of G-Force and hand it to him "Talking Guinea pigs?" he raises his eyebrows "Sure put it on" I put the DVD in and grab a blanket. We spent the night watching movies, Laughing and talking until we fell asleep cuddled up on the couch.

XX

"Raven wake up" I am woken up by Loki rubbing my arm "Hmm what's up?" I yawn and groan "Ow my back" I sit up and stretch "I must take my leave Thor wishes to see me" I smile "Aw ok I um I'm gonna go to a cafe for breakfast and then probably come back here"

"Not ready to see them or are you afraid of Soldier boy?" I hug him "A little scared but I will see him sooner or later" He holds my chin and gently kisses me "This was a very fun Sleepover?" I laugh "Yeah kind of I really enjoyed my time with you Loki" He gets up and heads to the door "Wait" I run up to him and kiss him hard, He pushes me up against the wall and kisses back just as hard and hungrily. "What was that?" He asks breathless "Just something to remember" I smile "Hmm I need more of that" He smirks and heads out "Ugh I need to get ready".

I get dressed in black shorts, A long-sleeved navy top, Black and white knee high converse and a black leather jacket. "Huh rocking black today then" I mumble and grab my bag I put my sketchpad, pencil, Phone, and book in my bag and head to the cafe.

XX

I finally decided on The Morning Star Cafe it is so cozy inside I take a seat by the window and order my food, I order the Morning Star special grilled chicken breast sandwich with Bacon, Melted cheese, No tomatoes and a side of french fries with a large cup of coffee. I take out my sketchpad and draw until my food comes over "Thank you" I smile and eat my food.

XX

About an hour later I decide to go to the library "Oh no" I see an all too familiar looking man "B-Bucky?" He turns around and I duck behind one of the bookshelves, I need to get out of here. I head toward the door but I am suddenly pulled back and sat at a table "Oh you" It's the man that shot me "In a rush sweetheart?" I groan "Not at all your pretty brave showing your face to me after you shot me" He smirks "Yeah sorry about that, I'm Rumlow by the way" I raise my eyebrows "What is this? Play nice day?"

"No, but I owe you an explanation I only shot you because you started killing my men I was originally only there to talk to you" I scoff "About what?"

"My boss wants you to join us" I start laughing now "Did you really think I would say yes?" He pulls a syringe out of his pocket "No didn't bet on it but I will take you by force" He lunges for me and is about to inject something into my neck "Wh-" A silver hand grabs the syringe and crushes it "B-B-Bucky?" I look up at him meeting his blue eyes and instantly look away "Oh great" Rumlow mumbles and runs away, "You need to get to the compound" He mumbles grabs my arm and pulls me to his car.

End of chapter I know its been a while hope you enjoyed it.

-Ray