Why me!?

Outift above.

(Nightmare)

I wake up tied to a chair my arms and legs are killing me "Where am I?" I groan "Ah, acum esti treaz, distractia poate incepe" (Ah you're awake now the fun can begin) Oh no "B-Bucky!?" He punches me in the face I spit out blood "W-Winter Soldier?" He smirks "Why am I here?" He glares at me "O te torturez încet și dureros până când ceri pentru moarte" ( I am going to torture you slowly and painfully until you beg me for death).

(End Nightmare)

"AAGH!" I shot upright in bed my heart is pounding and I start to cry hysterically "Miss Mikealson who should I alert about your emotional state?"

"L-L-Loki!" I continue to cry until Loki runs in 5 minutes later.

"Raven!" He sits on the bed and hugs me "What happened?"

"B-B-Bucky n-n-nightmare" He gets under the covers, hugs me and makes me lay down with him "It's ok shh dreams can't hurt you" He tries to soothe me "N-No but the n-nightmare is h-here in a cell a-and he can hurt m-me" I cuddle into him "I-I'm sorry I woke you up I know you don't really like Human/Earth emotions" I sniffle "Don't apologize usually yes I hate midguardians but you, You are my exception" I laugh "I'm honoured" We lay in a comfortable silence until we fall asleep together.

XX

"Wake up call Miss Mikealson" I groan "Thanks Jarvis" I cuddle up to Loki "Morning Mischief" Loki laughs "Mischief?" I smile "Well you are the god of Mischief" He groans "I like it, Feeling better?" He asks "Um yeah again I am so sorry for waking you last night"

"Stop it's ok" He kisses my temple.

"Loki stop" I whine as he laughs "What?" He asks "N-Nothing you are just too nice" I blush and hide under the covers, Knock Knock "Who is it?"

"It's uh Clint" I slightly panic "I just want to talk I promise" I get up as does Loki "Fine come in" He walks in a look of surprise evident on his face as he sees Loki "I'll leave you two alone shall I" Loki smiles at me and walks out, "What could you possibly have to say to me?huh?" I asked glaring at him "Look I am so sorry Little Bird I'm not very good at this but I am just going to say it, I got jealous when I saw Barnes in here I have always thought of you as my best friend and yeah I have a crush on you but who wouldn't? I'm sorry Can we please go back to being friends? I miss talking to you" He comes over and sits on the bed.

"Wow ok That's a lot to take in Clin-Hawk I have missed you so much Of course we can go back to being friends, The crush thing I don't know what to say about that" I smile and hug him "So you and Loki huh?" I punch his arm playfully "Y-Yeah kinda he's been a huge help"

"Mr. Barton? Mr. Stark would like a word" I smile "Yeah tell him I'll be there in 5" Hawk hugs me again before he leaves.

My stomach growls "Looks like it's time to get dressed" It's a nice day so I decide to wear a Royal blue summer dress with a pair of black wedges. I straighten my hair and tie it half up half down, I look myself over in my mirror and head to the kitchen I am starving.

XX

I walk into the kitchen and almost get knocked off my feet "RAVEN!"

"WANDA!" We hug each other tightly "Oh my god you look amazing!" She squeals looking at my outfit "Y-Yeah? Thank you" My stomach growls again "Hungry?" I nod "Well make some food silly" She laughs and sits at the table with Natasha who just walked in "Oh joy" I groan and go make food.