Loki!?

I wake up with a stretch and a yawn "Ugh" I smile as I feel no pain in my shoulder "Jarvis please ask Hawk to come see me" I turn on my tv and watch some cartoons duh.

XX

Someone knocks on my door about 20 minutes later "About time" I groan and open the door "Oh your not Hawk" Bucky walks in closes the door and pushes me up against the wall, I show no fear and decide to see where this goes. I twist my hand a little and use my powers to block out Jarvis from my room "Y-Yes how can I help you?" Damn it I stuttered Really! He grabs my throat "What the hell are you?" I tilt my head "W-What are you talking about?" He's about to say something but there is a knock at the door. I use my powers to make Bucky sit on the bed as I go back to my spot at the top of the bed, I giggle as Bucky watches me wide eyed "Come in!"

"Hey Jarvis can-" Hawk walks in and freezes "What's going on?" He asks glaring at Bucky "Nothing Bucky was just leaving" Bucky gets up and walks out I see Hawk raise his eyebrows as he lays on the bed beside me.

"Jarvis doesn't have access to your room, What happened before I got here?" I stare at him with my eyebrows raised "Oh I forgot!" I twist my hand and give Jarvis his access back "Miss Mikealson did something happen that I need to tell Mr Stark about?" I groan "No Jarvis everything is ok" Hawk coughs "Raven tell me what happened" I throw the covers off of me and go get some clothes out of my dresser "I'm gonna go shower" I walk towards my bedroom door only to be turned around and pushed against it. "H-Hawk!" I yell wide eyed he's never done anything like this before "You call me when you are being followed and scared I come running to save you, But you can't even tell me why Barnes was in here!?" He's red with anger "Get the hell off me!" I scream and throw him off, My bedroom door is forced open as Bucky, Thor, Cap and Tony rush in "What the hell is going on?!" Tony yells "G-Get him a-away from m-me" I point to Hawk and slide down the wall to the floor crying I cover my face and start sobbing as I hear Thor taking Haw-Clint out of the room "Tony we should give her time to calm down" Cap points to a nearby shelf that is now shaking "Jarvis let me know when Raven is stable and calm" They walk out and I spend at least an hour crying until I am calm enough, I grab my clothes and go take my shower.

XX

I get out of the shower wrap a towel around me and go back to my room. "AH!Loki!?" He smirks rather cocky "My Raven if I had known I would see you like this I would have come sooner" I blush "L-Loki why are y-you here?" I stand awkwardly and make sure nothing is showing "My oaf brother brought me he said you were upset, What happened?"

"C-Can you give me a minute to get dressed?" I blush as he smirks "But you already look so good" He pouts, I laugh and go back to the bathroom. I put on black leggings and an off the shoulder grey top, I towel dry my hair and head back to the room.

I go and sit on my bed Indian style and motion for Loki to sit beside me He gives me a weird look whilst raising his eyebrows but none the less sits beside me.

"So what happened?" He asks softly "I was attacked by Hydra a couple days ago they ran me off the road and one of the agents shot me with a poisoned bullet, The minute I knew I was being followed I called Clint if he hadn't got to me when he did I would be dead. Today Barnes came in here to talk and Clint saw us talking I wouldn't tell him why Barnes was in here so he pushed me up against the wall and went off on me-" The lamp starts to shake "Raven look at me" I look into his eyes and feel a lot calmer "Relax focus on me" I calm down and stand up I think I almost kissed him! "O-Ok I-I'm a lot b-better thank y-you" He smirks and walks over to me "Raven I know what almost just happened and it's ok I wouldn't have minded" I laugh "I gotta go" I nervously giggle and run out of the room.

Chapter 3 what do you think so far I'm gonna play around with Loki and Raven for a little bit.

-Ray