Attacked And Going Home

I wake up and look at my phone 12 pm! "Jarvis have I missed anything?" I ask getting up "No Miss Mikealson, Mr. Stark let you sleep in" I go to my dresser and get some workout clothes on Black leggings, A black sports bra, and some sneakers. "This is gonna be fun" I mumble and go to The Soldier's room.

XX

I slowly knocked on the door "S-Soldier?" I wait a few minutes "I'm coming in! If you are not decent cover up!" I open the door with my powers and The Soldier is in the bathroom "Soldier!?" I yell through the door "What!?" He sounds muffled "Are you decent?" I ask again "I have a towel on" I slowly open the door and look everywhere but The Soldier "What do you want?" He asks spitting out toothpaste "I uh need you to come with me to train, Tony bit my head off for letting you stay in the room last night" He turns to me and I keep my eyes on the wall "You can look at me" Well someone is a chatterbox today "I would rather not, Why are you suddenly talking so much?" He sighs and holds me against the wall "Look.At.Me" I slowly look into his eyes and I see Bucky showing through "Youhaveprettyeyes" I spazz out my words, He glares and puts more pressure on my throat "You are my target nothing more do not try and get close to me" I use the chains to pull him off me and walk to the door "In case you haven't noticed I am stuck with you so get over it. Get dressed and be out in at least 10 minutes or I will use the chains to force you out" I go sit in the hallway to wait.

XX

About 10 minutes later he walks out on time! "About time" I mumble and we walk to the living room quietly.

XX

Tony, Wanda, Thor, Loki, and Cap are in the living room chatting and laughing "Are you hungry?" I ask The Soldier as we walk over to the kitchen area, He nods "Cap!" I know The Soldier would rather Cap deal with his food since he has been safe so far "Hello Raven what can I do for you?" I smile "Not me, Him" I point to The Soldier and he leans into me "Faceți asta din nou, o voi rupe" (Do that again I will break it)He whispers into my ear "The Soldier is hungry and you have been preparing his food so far, So can you please make him something to eat?" Cap nods and makes The Soldier some food "Te-aș putea opri cu ușurință" (I could easily stop you) I whisper and hop off the breakfast bar stool to make my own food.

"What did he say to you?" Cap asks "Oh you know he threatened to break my finger" Cap shakes his head "There has to be a way to get him back" I nod "I know he is in there I saw a hint of The other Bucky in his eyes earlier".

XX

About 15 minutes later our food is done and Loki is looking at me he thinks I have not noticed. "Will you be OK here? I need to talk to Wanda" He grumbles "I will take that as a yes then" I stand up but he grabs my arm getting everyone's attention "Don't take my words or lack of as anything unless I say it myself" I flinch as his grip gets tighter "Let me go please" He slowly lets go and I head to the door "Rave-" Loki tries to grab my arm "Not now!" I snap "Wanda can we talk?" She nods and runs out of the door with me.

XX

We both sit on the floor to talk "What was that about?" Wanda asks "I uh walked in on The Soldier...Naked and now he has been a chatterbox, Still violent but talkative" She smiles ear to ear "Did he have a big you know?" My eyes go wide "Wanda! I mean yeah it was definitely intimidating" She laughs but then looks at my arm "Raven shouldn't that have healed by now?" I look at my arm and it has a HUGE black bruise forming "Well that's not normal" I groan standing up and going back to the living room.

XX

"Stark!" I yelled walking into the living room "Yes? What now?" He groans "My arm is not healing" I point to the now very visible bruise "Let me see it" He rushes over to me and starts examining my arm "I wonder" He mumbles and goes to grab a knife "Woah what are you doing!?" This gets The Soldiers attention as he takes the knife off Stark "Raven get him to give me it back I have an idea, I am thinking what if wounds or marks made by him to you or you to him won't heal as quickly because of the link" I am so confused "What is the knife for? Soldier give Tony the knife back please" The Soldier reluctantly hands the knife back "I want to see if me hurting you will heal faster" I groan "Fine but you owe me Mr. Stank" I smirk "Ow!" He cuts my arm and it heals almost instantly... Along with the bruise? "Well that's weird it's like I needed a new wound to trigger the healing" Stark smirks at me "Ok now that we are done, Thor wanna train?" He nods and The Soldier follows me and Thor to the training room.