Locked Up And The Escape!

I wake up in the all to familiar hospital room "Ugh" I groan, Take the drip out, Get out of bed, And go to the bathroom.

XX

I look in the mirror and notice I have about 8 bandages over my face, I slowly take them off and my skin is unmarked underneath "Huh they must have caused a new wound" I mumble and go have a shower.

XX

20 minutes into my shower the alarms start blaring! "Jarvis what is happening?!" Suddenly the alarms go quiet "Raven!?" Tony yells through the door "Um yes?" He opens the door and I duck behind the shower curtain! "Tony!?" I yell peeking my head out "You are supposed to let Jarvis know when you are awake, We thought you were missing" I nod "I know, I'm sorry" He groans "Finish up and meet me in the living room" He walks out and I finish my shower.

XX

10 minutes later I am done showering and dressed, I brush my hair and head up to the living room.

XX

I walk into the living room and I see Tony, Thor, Cap, Loki, and Hawk "Where is Iarnă?" I ask looking around "That monster is back in a cell where he belongs" Tony says "What?! Why?! He is not a monster!" I head toward the door but Hawk grabs my arm "Hawk get off of me before I make you" I mumble very low "He almost killed you! And you are still defending him!" Tony yells "But he didn't! It was my fault I pissed him off!" I yell back and shock Hawks hand off of my arm. "Ok that's it I was going to give you a chance but you are still defending him, You got violent with Wanda and you just attacked Barton...I am putting you in a cell" I smirk "Of course you are Tony, Here let me give you a real reason so you can sleep at night huh?" I throw Tony into the wall "Capsicle, Point Break take her to a cell please" Tony groans slowly standing up I laugh as Cap and Thor 'Escort' me to the cells.

XX

Me, Thor and Cap walk into the cell area and as we walk to a cell right in front of Iarnă's, He has a very surprised look on his face "I'm sorry Cap I know I'm not myself, I have no idea why" Cap smiles and hugs me "It's ok I know this has not been easy on you" I walk into the cell and it locks as Cap and Thor walk away.

I go sit on the bed, Bring my knees up to my chest and cry.

XX

Apparently I cried myself to sleep, I sit up and groan "Great it wasn't a nightmare" I walk over to the door and sit down crossing my legs. I face Iarnă "Are you ok?" I ask with a small smile, He glares "Are you?" I nod "Physically yes mentally not so much" He gives me a small smile "I almost killed you, My anger got the better of me" I smile "Are you trying to apologize?" I ask surprised  "da" (Yes) I smile "It's ok I'm still here aren't I?" He glares "Yes but you are in a cell" I smirk "Tony is an idiot" Iarnă looks confused and I try to use my powers to open the door "What?" I mumble confused "What is it?" Iarnă asks "My powers aren't working on the lock" I groan and lean against the wall.

XX

20 minutes later Iarnă taps on his cell window? Wall? I turn to look at him "What?" I ask looking at him "Take the necklace off, Let your powers go" I nod "You might want to use the bed as cover" I wait until he tips over the bed before taking my necklace off.

My powers explode out of me and as they knock me to the floor the cell door and walls smash into tiny pieces, As does Iarnă's. He runs over to me and helps me up "Good Job Păsărică" (Little Bird) He puts my necklace back on me and as we reach the door we are met by... Tony, Loki, Hawk, Cap, Thor, Wanda, and Nat. "Great" I mumble as Tony points his hand arc reactors at me and Iarnă.

"Raven do not do this" Tony says his hand slightly shaking "I-I have to Tony I will not be locked up and I will not allow you to keep Iarnă locked up either" I smile sadly as Iarnă takes my necklace off and all of The Avengers fly into the wall, My powers hold them there as me and Iarnă make our escape.

XX

10 minutes away from The Tower and about 20 minutes away from my house I start to feel dizzy with my powers still spirling "I-Iarnă I'm really d-dizzy" He picks me up bridal style and carries me home.

XX

10 minutes later we get to my house, Evidently Iarnă can run a lot faster when I am not trailing behind him. He slowly puts me down as we get inside my house "C-Can I have the necklace back please?" He nods and puts it on me, I immediately feel my powers pull back and I am in control again.

I put up twice the amount of security spells this time, I finish up and turn to Iarnă "I think I'm gonna skip on food I'm drained" He shakes his head "No I owe you for getting us out of there and forgiving me, I will make you food while you go and take a nap" I smile feeling pretty confident right now I lean up and kiss Iarnă's cheek "Thank you Iarnă I know you don't have to do anything for me" He groans, Picks me up and lays me on the sofa "Sleep" He mumbles before heading to the kitchen, I smile to myself seeing a new side of Iarnă before dozing off.

End Of Chapter I hope you enjoyed! Please let me know what you think of the story and Raven and Iarnă's relationship.

-Ray