1

Aleah

" Mmm" I moan out as she devour my pussy and I cum for the fifth time this morning . She looks up at me with the most beautiful smile before moving to kiss me. We kissed as our bodies moved in sync as she grind her pussy on mine . We moan out as my phone ring for the third time this morning and she stop " Just answer it then meet me in the bath" she said before walking into the connected bathroom, I exhaled loudly cause I know Shes disappointed. Cami was the woman I've always wanted , she was a Beautiful Woman , light skinned , thick curvy and just beautiful. We met at a bar one night my best friend and I went out for drinks and it sky rocketed from there. My phone started ringing again and I rolled my eyes before answering "Goodmorning" I answered " Morning baby , I miss you . You left pretty early this morning huh?" My husband asked " Yes , I had to meet Jonathan at the store today" I said " Ok let's have dinner tonight baby I love you but I have to go" he said " I love you more" I said as we hung up "That's a strong word for someone that's here with me every chance she get" Cami spoke up " Don't do that baby" I said Walking over to her " Don't be mad , I'm here with you I'm not concerned about anything else" I assure her kissing her lips as she squeeze my ass.

-
" Leahhhh" Cami moans lowly as I rub her clit and kiss her neck . She's sitting on my lap in her jacuzzi bathtub back against my chest and legs wide as I please her . We've been fucking since 6am and I'm going to be late soon but I don't care moments with her make me happy in fact my happiest. " Aaahhh oh my gosh!" She moan out throwing her head back grinding on my fingers as I move them in and out . We keep this up until she's shaking and cumming for me . " You forgive me now ?" I ask in her ear before we kiss .

-

I rushed into my clothing store " Obsessed" at a rough 11:30am and my best friend was in my office . " Hi love , I brought you breakfast and coffee!" I said trying to butter him up " No bitch where have you been ? You pop in here very late and you know we have to make more business plans and you up here smiling like you just finished tickling Justin's pickle" he said " But it's steak and eggs like you lik-" I started " Bitch why you ain't say that" he said snatching the food "So where were you ?" He asked " I was with Cami , Jonathan I can't leave her alone right now" I vent " How can you possibly keep up with her and Justin like that ?" He asked " I just can and I'm having a lot of fun doing it" I say as we laugh " I forgot your a nymph sex is your favorite I need some tips !" he says as we laugh some more " My man happy that's what matter" I say as we continue our small talk .

Justin

" Yo" trey said walking into my office as I finish my call with a client . " Hey man what's up ?" I say " They killing me this morning with all these clients and that meeting this morning was annoying" he said sitting down " Yeah it was bullshit" I said as Jade , My Assistant walks I with her iPad "You have two afternoon meetings so be prepared to get praised or your ass chewed" she said firmly but jokingly " So Jade When ima-" trey started before Jade hit him with the " I'm good luv , enjoy" and left . " She want you man that's all that is" he said " I doubt it plus I have a beautiful wife at home that's perfect for me" I say " Yeah you have a perfect life man everything perfect that's great I have to grow up and get there but anyway I came to tell you about lastnight !" He exclaimed " So I met this pretty jawn baby was a redhead and mannn she was a freak !" He said excitedly " I told you stay out the clubs man" I laughed shaking my head " I would but the ladies love me down there , bitches be ready to buy me a drink !" He said as we laughed " Get to work man" I said still laughing as he danced out of my office . I exhaled deep and got myself prepared for the meetings I had to attend , I could tell this was going to be a long day but I needed to work extra hard to be able to have dinner with my wife . My wife was one of a kind , just fine and all mine . She was beautiful and head strong , her body was amazing and she was a freak in bed but a queen to the outside world . She was definitely a nymph and that's was ok . I'm ready to start my family with the love of my life .

Aleah

I was closing up the store with one of my workers Khloe . She was folding and I was making sure the money was accounted for and Jonathan was sitting on his ass . " I have a hot date tonight so I have to get going!" He said getting up to leave " Ok honeybun call me" I said as he left . " Khloe did you sweep ?" I ask " Yes but I didn't get the trash yet ." She answered Khloe was pretty she was Caucasian, skinny with a cute butt and nice boobs . She walked around with confidence and she's very intelligent, I remember interviewing her she was so nervous and eager . " Mrs. Smith !" She said snapping me out my thoughts " Huh?" I said " Your phone is ringing in your office" she said " Oh I'm not answering if they need me they will call my personal phone besides I'm sure it's Jonathan and he forgot something" I said and we laughed a few minutes later Jonathan came rushing in " I forgot my bag !" He said running into my office to get his bag and running back out " Love ya!" He said leaving and Khloe and I laughing " I guess this is what it's like to work with your best friend ?" She asked " I'm afraid so" I said as we laughed I started putting things up before going to my office to get my things and Khloe came in to get the trash . " You are very beautiful Mrs. Smith" she said " Thanks , you are the only one to say Mrs smith . You know you can call me Leah we're a family here" i say " I prefer to show more respect" she said gazing into my eyes she was so pretty I swear I would enjoy her " Khloe .. you" I said standing face to face with her " Yes?" She ask like she's impatiently waiting for me to touch her " You keep your hair in a ponytail why ? It's so pretty and long" I say grabbing my bag and we walk out together " Oh uh I don't know" she said disappointed " Well it's beautiful" I said before we said our goodbyes and parted ways .

-

I got out of the shower fully freshen and feeling great . I applied my makeup and took the pins out for my curls to drop . I checked my phone and I had three messages " Husband 💕: Have to work late baby can't do dinner sorry I love you and see you later" "Cami: I miss you" "Cami: wyd?" I was furious because Justin does this often and I wanted alone time with him . I decided to put on a nice lace red thong and bra and put on my trench coat and Rhinestone Red bottoms . A queen won't let her crown fall ever I thought to myself as I left the house. 20mins later I was walking into the building where Justin worked . " Mrs smith , lovely to see you how are you ?" The security officer Allen said " Hi Allen I'm fine how are you ?" I said " I'm fine , he's up there" he said letting me go to the elevators . I rode up to Justin's floor and went to his office. I didn't knock I just opened the door and there he was My sexy chocolate , Justin was built standing 6ft and fine as hell , dark skin with pearly whites . " Well Hello Beautiful" he greeted as I locked his door on the sly . I didn't say anything as I walked to his desk and stood in front of him " Hi" I said slowly opening the coat " I'm sorry I coul-" he started " Shhh I'm not mad" I say reveling my body to him . I slide his chair back and drop down unbuckling his pants and pulling his thick long dick out . I immediately took him into my mouth swirling my tongue over the head then deep throating "Fuck" he groaned and I continued to suck him as my pussy became soaked what can I say ? I love what I do , I sucked him til he released in my mouth " Ass up turn around" he said and I did what I was told . He pushed my head to the desk and lifted one of my legs before sliding into me "Ooou" I moaned out and he started to pound my kitty fast " Ooouuu shit !" I moan out as he fuck me so good I felt his inches in me deep " fuck" he say pulling out turning me over to face him legs in the air he slid back inside of me and went to work " Hard daddy ooooh my gawdddd " I moan and moan as he fuck me . I start playing with my clit and my nipple getting him even more excited " Oh shit oh shit oh shitttttt" I moan out cumming hard for him but we ain't done he's standing at attention and ain't stopping . He pound me til we both cum and I lick our juices off his dick . We clean up our mess and I head home .