Sweet Memories

Leah

Justin and I were having breakfast and he'd dropped the bomb of him leaving for work and I was ok with it . He'd be off for a few weeks and told him it was fine , he was getting ready to start packing . "I'll be leaving tomorrow" he said " Then we'll spend time tonight baby" I said kissing him and he smirked " No baby, tonight" I said pecking his lips again. "Might hit the bar tonight baby" he said as I cleaned the kitchen . "Ok just let me know , I'll be looking at new spaces for a new store" I said "Sure , for after the baby right ?" He asked "Of course , or I can work Michelle and Jonathan" I said and he laughed "Maybe" he said and I went to shower and dress myself while he packed then headed for work.

-

I detoured on my way to work , I needed to handle something before . I pulled up to Brandon's hotel and got on the elevator. Once I got off I knocked on the door "Yeah?" He called "It's me" I said and he opened the door smiling "What's up ma?" He asked "Nothing I just wanted to talk for a second" I said walking inside standing near the door . "Brandon , I'm sorry last night happened an-" I started "I'm not , we had this chemistry for a while . You feeling me and I'm feeling you" he said " I'm married to Justin and I love him . Can we just be friends ?" I asked and next thing I knew he grabbed my face squeezing my cheeks "No we can't be friends , you want this shit ma" he said feeling for my thong and snatching it off holding my face "Why the fuck would you come here to tell me some shit you could've said on the phone?" He said before kissing and then biting my neck and I couldn't help the light moan . He picked me up then he pulled his dick out and shoved it inside of me . I moaned instantly feeling him stretch my pussy "Mhm" he said fucking me "Aaahh yes" I moaned and he grabbed my face "Look at me and tell me you don't want this dick ma" he said fucking me hard and I couldn't even muster up a complete word . My moans were uncontrollably loud I had my arms around his neck and my nails in his back "Tell me you don't want it !" He yelled and I moaned he was fucking me so good I was so wet and I felt his dick deep inside of me . "Ssshittt baby!" I moaned my legs were shaking rigorously and I couldn't help but cry out . The pain and pleasure I felt was incredible. He let my face go nibbling at my nipple and I was extremely turned on . He liked to fuck me and see me hurting damn I married the wrong man . "Plleaseeee! Aaah!" I moaned out cuming and he laid me on the bed before fucking me hard and fast "Please what?!" He yelled and I pushed at his chest to stop but he wouldn't and I loved it ! He drove me wild feeling him in me like this was intoxicating. He pinned my arms down slamming his dick in me and I cried out "Oooooouu I can't ! Baby stoppp!" I yelled out and he bit his lip "This what you came for ma" he said slowing it down a bit hitting all my spots for me to cum all on his dick . I yelled out as he sped back up making me cum hard before he was ready to release. He pulled out releasing on my thigh "Fuck" he cursed and I laid there trying to come off my high .

Brandon

After Leah and I showered she was sleeping I don't know what made her start the bullshit but I'm not gonna chase her period . We knew what we were feeling this whole time I don't know why she feel like this is something new . My phone started ringing and it was Shawn "What's up?" I answered "Josh and cole brought the money through we waiting on you" he said "Movers move nobody wait on shit , Cole stay with Josh at all times" I said hanging up . I wanted to just chill with Aleah right now I'm only in town for a couple more days anyways . I ordered us some room service and watched some tv . After about an hour the food came I was definitely hungry .
"Leah , Leah !" I said shaking her "Hm?" She asked waking up "Lets eat ma" I said eating a wing . She sat up stretching and she smiled at me " What ?" I asked " Nothing" she answered shyly before eating a fry . Her phone started ringing and she rolled her eyes "Why are you calling me?" She answered

Guilty Pleasureजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें