Refreshed

Aleah

I pulled up to Jonathan's House late as usual to catch up with him and Michelle . I checked my phone , apparently Justin's going to be working late and Cami hates my guts but oh well . " I need my husband " I thought . I really fucked a lot of things up from sleeping with my employee to Cami's friend then my husbands friend. I'm just trying to tie loose ends . I've heard nothing from Trina but I'm hoping she call so I can officially end things , she's a nut case anyway trying to be the next runner up to me . I exited my car and went inside Jonathan's home " Hey Bitchesss !" I yelled strutting to the living room "Hey boo!" Michelle yelled before downing her wine . "Ew bitch you late !" Jonathan said before hugging me. "I know I was out getting a wax , and then I lost track of time shopping after checking on everything at work." I explained "So let's get to the tea ! Ima pour us more wine and get more snacks" Michelle said heading for the kitchen as I made myself comfortable. It's good to have friends that you can let loose with every now and then.
Once Michelle came back the questions started immediately. "So did you really end things with Cami? Like I'm shocked" Jonathan asked "Yes I want to do whatever it takes to make my man happy" I said happily " Honestly Leah its time to let the sex quest go , cami was catching feelings anyway" Michelle chimed in . "Yeah but enough about me guys let's talk about y'all!" I said laughing ready for what's to come tonight .

Cami

"Trina when you get this message call me" I said Into the phone before tossing it aside . It's been literally a week and I haven't heard anything from Leah . I know she's gone but I said so much shit I didn't mean I was angry and I was hurt . Selfish bitch was all I could think about ! I tried to move on but how!? I was hurting I wanted her , I needed her. But for now I need to focus on everything I have going on . It's funny how Trey has been trying to reach out I guess to get to Leah and I have a mission of my own . I decided to get dressed and head out for the bar who knows who I'll meet .

-
After about an hour of getting ready , I walk into the bar wearing a fitted dress with simple wedges . I sat at the bar listening to the music flow "Hey what can I get you ?" A cute blonde asked smiling " I'll take Patron please four shots" I said "Starting off ? Must've been a long day" she said pouring the liquor "Yeah I guess I replied before downing my liquor . More shots in and I was feeling the liquor and music blaring . " Could I have a shot of Hennessy" I heard a familiar voice say "Cindy?" I said looking at her , she worn her hair short now she had light makeup and she looked nice . She ignored me until I grabbed her arm " Cindy let's talk about thisss" I said slurring " We have nothing to talk about" she said leaving me at the bar . I instantly got pissed I left the bar getting into my car calling Aleah SELFISH BITCH i thought .

Aleah

It was almost one in the morning and it was still no sign of Justin . I stepped out of the shower before checking my phone No messages or calls What the hell is he doing I thought to myself before wrapping my towel around my body and letting my damp hair flow. I sat on my bed and my phone started ringing Cami "Why won't this bitch leave me alone !" I said out loud ignoring her call . I decided to call Justin but didn't get an answer . Frustrated I just dried my body and put on some thongs and a baby t shirt . I went into my walk in closet putting some things away before bed . As I finished up and walked out there was my husband. "Hi baby " I said walking to him as he removed his jacket and tie " Hey Queen" he said eyeing my body "I missed yo-" I started before he kissed me . As we became one in this kiss I took in his cologne Justin always smelt so good. " I missed you more baby" he said unbuttoning his shit . The sight of him makes me ready for him he's so calm and easy right now I could tell he'd been drinking . " It's some shit I can't let go , I love you so fucking much Leah" he said before pulling me closer " I'm sorry for everything baby" I said and he chuckled " yeah you is .." he trailed off "Excuse M-" I started before he pushed me to wall attacking me with a kiss that I couldn't resist. He picked me up breaking the kiss and he grabbed my neck roughly "So you sorry huh?" He said snatching my thong off me and I was turned on completely as he shoved himself inside of me. I whimpered out as he kept a grip on my neck and roughly fucked me ignoring my moans telling him to slow down. I cried out it felt so good I don't know what came over him I just know this was so good to me . I clawed his back screaming his name until he pulled out . " Get on the bed ass up now !" He yelled before smacking my ass hard I did as I was told . He came behind me snatching a handful of my hair "Run and it will get worse" he said harshly in my ear . He shoved himself inside of me and roughly fucked me "babyyyy" I moaned as he pulled my hair back . It was sooo good it hurt ! I was moaning and I didn't wanna stop . " You sorry?!" He groaned smacking my ass " Ye-yesss" I whimpered as tears formed in my eyes "Can't hear you! You sorry?!" He yelled smacking my ass before snatching my hair "Yyyesssss daddy !" I yelled out Damn it I was ready to cum everywhere. He sped up " Speak up mf !" He barked before snatching my head again then he gripped my throat fucking me hard and fast . " OOOUU DADDY pl-pleaseee I'm so sorry !" I cried out as my legs shook vigorously "Please what !?" He yelled tightening the grip and I was cumin so much my juices gushed down my legs . I whined out " Dadddddyyyyy !" But he didn't stop until he released inside of me . My body went limp as I caught my breath coughing .