Friend Or Foe

Jonathan

Leah came into my house quiet and collected "Bae what's wrong ?" I asked because she was heated when cami left "Leah" Michelle said and Leah sat down and sipped her wine before speaking . "I'm fine guys , I just want to know why cami is comfortable enough to come here to seek help from you ?" She asked "I was surprised she even came here Leah I'd never do that to you my loyalty to you is one hundred percent!" I said "Why wasn't I aware of her being the planner? I could've been exposed" Leah stated and Michelle nodded "Leah listen to me I was trying to get y'all to talk ! You and Michelle don't need to do this cause when shit hit the fan y'all gone hurt each other and I'll be in the crossfire!" I said "Jonathan are you and cami having conversations about me and what I'm doing yes or no?" She asked and I looked her in the eyes "Leah No" I said and Michelle sat back in her seat . "Thank you , now if you'd excuse me I have something to take care of" She said standing to leave "Leah you don't have to go" I said as she headed for the door and Michelle followed her out trying to make her stay . I rolled my and texted my boo telling him to come over later .

Leah

"Leah Wait a second!" Michelle called after me "What ?!" I snapped making her take a step back . "I need a minute so just back off chelle , you got shit to do tonight so do your thing sis" I said getting into my car . I headed to Trina house when I got there I started banging on her door . I took a step back waiting for her to answer but she didn't so I started banging on it again . Still nothing , as I headed to my car she was pulling up and I was heated . She and trey got out of the car "Hey love , look the gangs all here" she greeted and i walked over and punched her in the face . She held her nose "Leah what the fuck?!" She yelled before slapping me and I punched her again before Trey grabbed me . "Bitch you trying to ruin my marriage! Fuck you! I'll kill you!" I yelled as Trey picked me up "Your marriage is already shit ! And I'm off it !" She yelled "Says the bitch that's dying to eat my pussy!" I yelled and she ran up to get punched in her face again "Where's jade at hoe?!" I yelled while Trey struggled with me to my car "Get off me !" I yelled punching him as Trina hauled for the house. He and I struggled until he pinned my arms up to the car "Stop!" He yelled "Fuck you! You weak ass fuck! Fucking with my marriage cause y'all can't have me ! You was in on this shit!" I yelled in his face clearly pissing him off .

-

"Aaahhh !" I moaned out leaning back on Justin's chest as he thrusted inside of me holding my hips in place. "Shitttt daddy!" I yelled as he pulled my hair roughly. We'd been going at it for at least and hour and a half and I couldn't get enough of this . He felt soo good inside of me and he knew all my spots to get me hot for him. He started to grab my neck rough pounding me nice and hard . I cried out cumin so hard for him . He laid me down and slid inside of me stroking me hard and slowly "Dadddyyyy" I moaned arching my back "Mhmm" he said fucking me slow making me feel every inch of him I bit my lip moving my hips he groaned and I moaned looking him in his eyes he was making love to me and I was definitely falling . He sped up a bit and I put my nails in his back as he went deep inside of me . "Oooou fuck!" I moaned and he started to fuck me roughly again . He was fast and hard inside of me and I felt myself ready to cum again and as I was cumin he was definitely doing the same. I smirked at him before he leaned down kissing me and I slid my tongue in his mouth . I pushed him back and took him in my mouth I sucked him making him push my head down and groan . Once he was hard and ready I was so wet it was running down my thighs . I slid down on him moaning and bouncing on him I was ready to make his ass cum some more I threw my ass circling my hips making him groan and grab my ass . We moved in sync and I was cumin again "Mmmm!" I threw my head back and he pounded me before releasing inside of me.