Crashing ..

Leah

"What's wrong ? You not happy to see me?" Justin said and I looked around awkwardly "I'm just a-shocked baby , what are you doing here ?" I asked and he eyed me . " Just wanted to check in , where you coming from?" He asked "Business meeting then Jonathan's" I lied headed for the steps " You should've told me you'd be back" I said "Why?" He asked on my toes "You normally tell me these things" I said quickly heading for the bedroom finally putting my bag down . "My mother said you sent money and groceries?" He said " Yes is that a problem Justin ? I had business and I couldn't make it over" I said ready to start an argument to get him off my ass . " Leah you always go over there , why is this time different ? You need to apologize" he said " ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" I yelled " Calm down but yes ! She feel like she did something wrong" he fussed and went to the bathroom and slammed the door . I hurriedly got into the shower irritated at him for bringing this up . I just wanted to come home , shower and sleep . I stood and let the water flow through my hair and down body . The steamy water felt so good against my skin .

-

I felt completely refreshed getting out the shower after washing my hair and body then moisturizing my skin . I came out of the bathroom and Justin was sitting up in bed flipping through channels I rolled my eyes before taking the towel off my head letting my wet hair flow and walking to his side of the bed . " Why not watch me ?" I asked eyeing him "Leah I don't want to fight baby , but just go see mom" he said and I kissed him to shut him up . We tongued kissed a bit as I clutched my towel straddling him. I kissed at his neck as he grabbed my ass I felt him growing beneath me. I needed to feel my husband I missed him I couldn't deny . I pulled him out and slid down on him "Aaahhh!" I moaned lightly rocking my hips he snatched my towel and planted kisses on my chest . I slid up and down his dick moaning "Fuck" he cursed before flipping us and laying me on my back. He slid back in and sped up " I missed yo ass" he said grabbing my throat and fucking me roughly " Aaahh daddy!" I moaned he was making me moan loud . "You like this shit ?" He asked thrusting in me fast and hard " Yesssss daddy !" I moaned out I was ready to cum all over him I wanted him to feed me dick after this . Nothing turned me on more than pleasing him . He was giving me good dick and I loved this shit I was moaning and cuming my nails in his back he was ready to cum "Fuck!" He said cuming deep in me . I was weak but didn't last to long " Let me taste you" he said and I smirked

Justin

Leah wouldn't hold still as I licked and sucked her clit . She was moaning and squirming for me to stop but I needed her to get one more before I let her go . I forgot to tell her I was leaving in the morning and I couldn't without satisfying her . " Shitttt I'm gonna cum" she moaned and I kept going until she pushed me away. I went to shower and gather my thoughts on this phone call , it replayed in my mind about Leah and Trey sneaking around . I quickly showered in hopes to check Leah's phone for some confirmation. When I got out of the shower 20mins later she was sound asleep and I searched for her phone . I figured it'd be in her purse and as I went to get it " Justin?" Leah said sitting up " What are you doing ?" She asked " Nothing , I need to ask you something . Don't lie either .." I started " Baby what is it now ?" She huffed and I felt bad "Are you and trey fucking around ?!" I asked " Are you serious?! Justin NO" she yelled getting out of bed " Check the damn phone Justin cause I'm not fucking with that man I don't even know where he is !" She yelled and I dropped the purse . " I got a call about you and him fucking around" I said " Maybe it's jade stupid ass again !" She yelled before going in the closet snatching leggings and a t shirt " Where you going?" I asked " A hotel ! Not that you give a fuck cause I'm fucking Trey right ?!" She snapped and I grabbed her arm " I'm sorry Leah ! I'm sorry ! I just felt like .. I don't wanna be embarrassed by this again ! It's something I can't get out my head already !" I said "Please don't just don't leave I leave in the morning I just wanna hold you baby please?" I said looking her in her eyes . " fine" she said snatching away and getting into bed.