5

Aleah

I went to a hotel to clear my mind I can't believe this happened to me . I love Justin more than life itself and to be without him ? I just can't . I got into the shower and cried Did I really lose him ? Does he love me ? I thought to myself . Trey has called upset but this was all his fault ! I had everything under control . After my shower I dried my body and crawled into bed before my Phone rung Cami " Hello ?" I answered " Leah why did you have me waiting on you all day ? What's going on like I'm no longer a priority to you ?!" She fussed " Cami listen ! I'm tired tonight I lost everything ! It's all Trey fault ! I'm just done like I'm done Camille..." I cried " Where are you Aleah ? What's wrong ?" She asked concerned about me . " Cami I don't want to be bothered just let me call you back " I said hanging up then snuggling up and crying myself to sleep I hope he know I love him deeply , I pray he's thinking about me too .

The next morning ..

Aleah

" I'm just going to force Justin to talk to me Jonathan I don't have a choice he's my heart " I cried " Leah I know , but that man was really good to you he worshipped the ground you walked on and you fucked his bestfriend how did it get so messy ?" He said . We were on FaceTime while I had breakfast. " Trey found out about my affair with Cami , he threatened to tell Justin what else was I supposed to do ?! I was going to break it off with Cami I was on my way to break it off with them both after the threesome " I said crying " You need to give Justin space then maybe apologize and see where y'all can go from there but Aleah you really fucked up this time " he said and deep down he was right " I gotta go Leah come by later I love you muah " he said before we hung up . I got myself together and dressed before heading home to see if it's still my home . On my way there I listened to the radio , all I could think about was Justin . Once I arrived I got out of my car and headed inside . Everything looked the same , but something felt odd . I walked to our bedroom Justin wasn't there " Justinnnn ?" I called out walking into our closet and bathroom. I know he's here but where I thought . " Justinnnn " I called out still nothing i headed down stairs and there he was " Baby , I was calling you " I said before trying to embrace him . " Leah you need to go " he said firmly before Jade appeared in nothing but panties . " FUCK YOU JUSTIN ! This what you are doing ?!!!?? IM YOUR WIFE " I yell before swinging on him throwing punches . I turned around and punched Jade in the face " Fuck you bitch ! " I yelled beating her ass bloody she cried on the floor as I marched upstairs to pack some shit . " I hate you Justin ! " I yell as he stood in the doorway " Stop throwing a tantrum you did this to us Leah , I never wanted another woman I got drunk and I fucked her , happy now ?" He said " NO I'm NOT I want YOU JUSTIN don't you see that ?!" I yelled crying ." Just Go Aleah " he said firmly " J-Justin please hear me out . I didn't mean for any of this to happen I know you're angry but please .." I started looking at him with tears running down my face . " I love you more than anything, without you there's no me , you are my life and light . If I had to choose I'd die before I let you , Justin please I -I love you " I cried " Aleah this is unforgettable and unforgivable I mean my best friend ? Who else huh ? WHO ELSE DID YOU LET IN ?! " he yelled before knocking stuff over . " Justin it's compl- " I started " NO MORE LIES WHO ELSE ?! Tell me NOW ! How many ?!" He yelled pissed " I uh it's just it's um Cami .. " I said nervously " Cami ?! Cami who ?? A woman?! Leah please tell me this a lie ? " he said " No Justin it's the truth just Cami and Trey , he found out about us and I didn't want to hurt you . He blackmailed me into a threesome with him and Cami I didn't want to hurt you so I went through with it . After the threesome I was headed to end things with both Cami and Trey then he came here and one thing led to another and you came home " I told him while crying .